Alfie

I woke up in my hotel room with a raging headache. After Zoe had left the party and gone to bed I had gone back and I guess had quite a few drinks. I didn't actually remember that much from the rest of the party, except that Louise kept giving me odd glares. Her looks, they seemed almost sad if I remembered correctly. 

Today was the day that a lot of the youtubers were going to be going to Harry Potter world and I was actually really excited. A while back Zoe had started getting me into all things Harry Potter and I had to admit that I really liked it. I had read all of the books and seen all of the movies. Harry Potter world seemed like a dream to me, and I mean, who wouldn't love it?

Caspar was already dressed when I came out of the shower. "Why are you up so early?" I asked, running a towel through my hair. I started to get dressed, picking out my dark blue ombre shirt to wear for the day. 

"Went to the gym," Caspar said quietly. He seemed to be in a bit of a sour mood so I just dropped it. After I had pulled on my shirt and some trousers my phone buzzed. It was Louise. 

L- 'Come to our room now. Zoe's panicking.'

"I have to go Casp," I spluttered, looking back down at the phone. Zoe hadn't panicked in ages. I was worried. 

"Why?" he looked up at me. 

"I, I have to go," I said again, slipping into my shoes and walking quickly out of the room. Zoe's room was a flight up and I opted to take the stairs, even though I never normally did. It was faster that way. 

I knocked on the door, tapping my foot waiting for an answer. Louise answered and ushered me in. Zoe was sat on the bed, crying. "She's been this way since I woke up. I don't know what's wrong. She keeps calling your name," Louise said sitting down on her bed. 

I walked over to Zoe and sat down beside her. I reached my hand up and gently started to run it through her hair. She was breathing quickly and lightly. I was really worried. There were beads of sweat forming on her forehead. 

She then burst into even more tears collapsing on my chest. I continued to run a hand through her hair, not really knowing what to say. Not knowing how to make it better, and that was what sucked. 

"Alf, I can't do this," she murmured into my shirt. 

"Can't do what?" I asked, I had a feeling I knew what she was going to say, but I didn't want her to. 

"I can't do us. I can't do this," she sobbed. "I can't keep us a secret anymore," she added. 

I didn't understand. Did this mean we were over? Or did Zoe want to tell everyone? I looked to Louise for advice, she looked just as confused as me. 

Zoe sat up and wiped her eyes. "I'm- I'm sorry," she stuttered. I reached my hand up and wiped away some of the tears that were still coming. "I love you Alf. Can we tell everyone about us when you get one million subscribers?" she asked, looking up at me. She looked weak, tired, helpless. 

"Of course Zo, anything for you," I said wrapping my arms around her in a tight hug. I would do anything for her. I loved her so much. 

____________

It was the last day of our holiday in Florida and everyone was going home. My time with Zoe and Louise and Marcus and Caspar had genuinely been some of the best days of my life. I loved my friends so much and I would never want to get rid of them, ever. 

As soon as Playlist had come though, it was gone. Just like that. Zoe was flying back with Louise and I was going back with Caspar. Everything was going to go back to normal. I was glad that things had gone back to normal with me and Zoe, but I still felt like there was a bit of tension. There was still something there, and I wanted it gone. 

The night before the last day Zoe and I had been kissing in her room. Louise was out with Marcus and Tanya and Jim, there was no need to worry. The door was locked. But Zoe was still fidgety, she didn't want anyone to see us. We were in a hotel room, behind a locked door. And the only person who had the other key knew that we were together. 

I understood everything Zoe was going through, but at the same time I didn't. I hated it. Why couldn't we be a normal happy couple like everyone else? We couldn't, and we never could. If we told everyone, things would be dreadful, but yet again if we told no one, things would be just as bad. 

_________

"So are you going to come? Please!! Everyone is," I stood up from my desk and walked into the living room. I was on the phone with Zoe who was trying to convince me to go out with her and a lot of our other friends tonight. They were all going to Madame Tussauds and apparently quite a few people wanted me to come. 

Ever since Playlist I hadn't really been in the mood to do anything. Sure I had still made up somewhat of an appearance for my viewers. I made a video here and there, tweeted a couple of times a day, but it all felt so wrong. 

Everything felt so wrong. 

"I'l think about it," I said slowly. I knew this would make Zoe happy, but I wasn't even sure I wanted to see her. Sure, I missed her a lot. A hell of a lot. But when I saw her I would want to kiss her, hold her tight. Call her mine. But I knew I couldn't. That's why I didn't want to go. 

That's why after Playlist I went home and really didn't leave the house afterwards. I wanted to be Zoe's boyfriend. Not Zoe's best friend. I didn't want to be some person she hung out with anymore. I wanted people to know. 

"Ya!!" she shrieked. I held the phone away from ear whilst she regained composure. I smiled weakly. I loved her so much. "I'll see you at eight!" she said cherrily. 

"I never said I was going to-" I started to say but she had already hung up. I sighed and clicked my phone off. 

"So you're going to that?" Caspar asked. I jumped, I hadn't realised that he was home. 

"Hmm, ya," I said under my breath. 

"Have fun," he said with a smile. I really wanted to have fun, hopefully I would.

Sorry this chapter is a little depressing. I'm in not so good of a mood right now. :/ xxx