Zoe

Ever since I got back from Playlist, I had been in a fabulous mood. Now that I knew there was only so long to wait until Alfie told everyone I was quite happy. I knew that it might be stressful once everyone knew, but it was tearing me apart not telling anyone. 

Today I was going with Ella and Louise to Madame Tussauds. I had never been before so I was really excited. I also hadn't been out that much since we got home. I really wanted Alfie to come as well, recently though he had been acting a little strange. 

I called him up quite early in the morning and was surprised to hear his voice. I thought that for sure that he would be asleep. I was happy to hear his voice though. He sounded really sad though and I was not happy about that. 

It really seemed like this whole relationship wasn't working out too well. 

"So are you going to come? Please!! Everyone is," I moaned down the phone. I didn't want to go without him. I knew it would take some persuading though. Alfie wasvery stubborn that way. 

"I'll think about it," Alfie said slowly. I started to shriek with joy. 

"Ya!! I'll see you at eight!" I said continuing to smile widely. I was so excited to see Alfie tonight. I missed him, a lot.

"I never said I was going to-" Alfie started to say. 

"Bye!" I added before hanging up. I knew that if I stayed on the line Alfie would have come up with some excuse to not go, and I needed him there with me. 

__________

I had spent hours picking out the perfect outfit and even more doing my makeup. Everything had to be perfect. This was going to be my first date with Alfie after I had told him about when we were going to tell everyone about us. 

I was actually really excited. 

Ella was picking me up, and she was going to have Louise with her. After 6 I heard a knock at my door. I ran down the corridor to the front door swinging it open. "Chummy!" Louise said loudly rushing towards me with extended arms. I embraced her tightly, smiling the whole time. 

We were meeting Alfie and Caspar and everyone else at the place, then we were going to go out to dinner after we had seen everything. I was really excited to see One Direction. Everyone said they looked so real. 

After the two hour car ride to London we got out and started to look around the lobby of the place for the rest of our friends. My eyes immediately stopped on Alfie, I smiled at him and he smiled back. I walked over to him and gave him a tight hug. 

We muttered 'I love you' into each other's ears then drew away. I was so happy that he had come. 

xxx