Zoe

The tour of Harry Potter studios had been amazing. I got to hang out with Maddie, Lucy, and Katie whom I hadn't seen in ages. I felt bad for abandoning Alfie though but everyone was vlogging and I was afraid that we might be seen in the background. 

When we got to the hotel though Alfie had a surprise for me. He had convinced Tanya to let us share a room. I was so excited. We never got to share a hotel when it came to things like this for fear that viewers would find out. We just had to be careful. 

The hotel room was realyl nice. There was even a piano in the room. Alfie decided that he was going to be the one to tweet about the piano in his room. If we both mentioned it some super sleuthy Zalfie shippers might figure out that we were sharing a room. 

Before everyone sent to bed everyone came to mine and Alfie's room to have a small party. Our room was the biggest one so everyone fit inside. I was really tired though and Alfie made everyone leave after a few hours. "Thanks," I whispered in his ear before retiring to the bathroom to get ready for bed. 

I could hear Alfie talking on the phone to someone. It sounded like it was Poppy. I took my makeup off and got changed into my pyjamas before walking back into the main room. Alfie was sitting on the seat of the piano. 

"I love you too Pop," he said before hanging up. He then looked at me and smiled. "Ready for bed?" he asked standing up. He walked to his suitcase and grabbed his pyjamas before going into the bathroom. I grabbed my computer from my bag and hopped up onto the large bed. 

I decided to sleep on the right side, the one closest to the bathroom. I pulled up the covers and got in. I turned my laptop on and logged into tumblr but after a few minutes searching through my dash I turned it off and set it on the floor. I was too tired to do anything but sleep. 

Alfie was still in the bathroom but I turned my light out and lay down anyway. I slowly shut my eyes and drifted off to sleep right away. The last thing I remember was Alfie kissing my cheek softly, then cool, calm sleep.

___________

"Zoe wake up!" I sat up abruptly to the voice of Louise. 

I ran a hand through my hair and mumbled quietly, "What time is it?" Today was the day we were really just chilling at the hotel before going home. I looked around the room for Alfie but he was no where to be found. "Where's Alfie?" I asked looking at Louise who had obviously been up for hours. 

"He's with Joe, Jim, and Matt outside playing with some gigantic volleyball or something," Louise said with a soft chuckle. She walked over and sat down on my bed. "There's something Alfie wanted to tell you, but he said I could instead," she said softly. 

I was worried, why would Louise tell me something Alfie had wanted to? Why couldn't he just tell me himself later? "What is it?" I asked looking at her trying to guess what she was about to tell me. 

"Tanya accidentally tweeted saying how cool the piano in your room was," she said softly. 

"Erm... okay," I said, still confused to as why she was telling me this. 

"She said how cool the piano was in your room. Not Alfie's room, your room," she paused waiting for this to sink in for me. I didn't say anything for a while trying to comprehend it all. Once I realised what it meant I still didn't say anything

We had been so careful. And we had messed it all up. 

"Well there's got to be more than one room with a piano in it," I said quietly. 

"I'm sorry Zoe, there isn't," Louise said before standing up. "We're leaving in two hours. You might want to start packing," she looked at me symathetically before leaving the room, shutting the door softly behind her. 

I just started to cry. After Alfie and I having what seemed to be the perfect relationship for a matter of weeks everything was suddenly going wrong again. The entire world was crashing down. Everything was going wrong. I started to worry, and fret. I couldn't stop worry about everyone finding out about us. 

The tears kept falling down my face, my breathe started to speed up. My heart began to race and my entire body became hot. I felt like I was going to die and there was no light in sight. I was having a panic attack. 

After that everything just went black.

_________

The next thing I remember was Alfie's voice being whispered in my ear. He was whispering the same thing he always did whenever I had a panic attack. 

"Zoe, deep breathes, calm thoughts. How are you? I love you. We all love you. You're beautiful." He was stroking my hair, Louise was sitting on the end of the bed. Thank goodness they were the only ones there. 

"Did I? Did I panic?" I whispered. Alfie nodded and I burst into tears again. I hated being like this. I hated panicking all the time. I was always such a downer on everyone. I hated the way I was. Alfie didn't say anything he just wiped the tears away and rocked me back and forth on the bed. 

Sorry this chapter went up late and is kind of short. I hope you all still liked it. I love you all!! ^_^ x