Zoe

Alfie's hand was in mine and we were having brunch at the cutest little place. Tanya was sitting across from us and we were all talking a little bit. Jim had had to run outside a few minutes earlier to take an important phone call. We were able to see him through the glass. 

Tanya reached in her handbag and pulled out her vlogging camera. The instant she switched it on Alfie hurriedly took his hand out of mine and stuffed it under the table. I sighed on the inside. I hated keeping us a secret, I knew it was for the best though.

"Hello everyone!" I said cheerfully waving with my hand that was still above the table. 

"Hi," Alfie added in. I smiled at lackluster response. Tanya turned the camera back to her talking about everything we were going to do this week. I turned to look at Alfie. Hopefully he would be able to read my face. My face filled with worry and sadness. 

_____________

After we had finished up with brunch Tanya and Jim had taken us on a walking tour of some of Norwich. The city was really pretty and super cute. I really liked it. It was still really cold though, but that was the only bad thing about the entire walk/tour.

After we had finished walking around we had gone back to Jim and Tanya's. Alfie and I were going to film some videos with both Tanya and Jim. We never really got to hang out a lot so this was a good time to do a collab video. 

I didn't know what video Alfie and Tanya were going to be filming, I just knew it was some sort of makeup challenge thing. Tanya and I were going to be doing a haul video. I really loved doing haul videos, they just made me happy. 

I held Alfie's hand the whole way back to there house. Tan opened the door and we followed her inside, Jim bringing up the rear. The instant we were inside Tanya spoke. "I'll be right back, I just have to go get something from upstairs," she said nodding towards the upper part of the house. 

Alfie, Jim, and I just nodded as Tanya walked up the stairs. "So everything is set up in the bedroom for filming. Is it okay if Alfie and I go first?" Jim asked with a large smile. 

"Ya, it's no problem at all," I said. "You guys can start now if you want." I let go of Alfie's hand and wandered back into the living room. I heard the bedroom door shut softly. The crack between the floor and the bottom of the door suddenly lit up as they turned on the lights to film. 

I walked over to the couch and was about to sit down when something caught my eye. I stood up and made my way over to one of the shelves in the room. There were loads of pictures on it but one in specific stood out for me. 

It was a picture taken from that Youtuber Party back in November. I was wearing my black dress with the white lace collar and Alfie was standing next to me in his suit. Tanya and Jim were in too, as was Marcus, Louise, and Joe. There were a few other Youtubers too. 

The reason the picture had stood out to me so much was the way Alfie looked at me. He was looking at me, not the camera. I had seen this picture before but never noticed that. It was very subtle. 

The way he looked at me though, it was beautiful really. That was when I had started to fall for him. Had he liked me then too? I'd never thought to ask. I just thought that he had started to have feelings for me around Valentine's Day when he asked me out. Had he really loved me since we met?

"I really like that picture," I jumped and turned to see Tanya. 

"Oh hi, I erm like it too," I murmured under my breath. 

"He really loves you, you know," Tanya said with a smile. She sat down on the couch and I placed the picture back on the shelf. 

"I love him so much too," I said. And I meant it, I really did love him, a lot. 

"That's good."

_____________

A little while later the bedroom door opened. During the time that Jim and Alfie had been filming Tanya and I had been talking. A lot actually. 

We had talked about the wedding and Jim and how Tanya wanted a pet. And we had talked about Alfie. Tanya had told me how hard it was for her to have a public relationship with Jim but that it eventually got better. I told her that even though I told Alfie to tell everyone about us when he hit one million subscribers I didn't want him to. 

I wanted to keep us a secret forever and not tell anyone. I wanted us to be special. 

She told me that it was hard to keep a secret from hardcore shippers and that eventually we would have to tell. That really woke me up, she was right. 

"Tan, Alfie's ready to film with you," Jim said walking out into the living room. 

"Alright," she said grinning up at him. She winked at me as she stood up before retreating back into the room.

Alfie and I couldn't keep 'us' a secret forever and that scared me. It really did. I wasn't ready for people to know and I didn't think I ever would be. 

Well Zalfie is real everyone. My dream and sole wish for eight months has finally come true. :) I hope you will all still want to read my stories as I will definitely continue to write them. I hope you like this story so far!! Thank you so much for reading lovelies!!! ^_^ xxx