Chapter nineteen

I have had a lot of violence happen in front of my eyes over my lifetime, but nothing would have prepared me for what was happening downstairs. It has led me to cower in the bathroom shower with the water running over me as I try to wash the images away from my mind. To try and wash the blood that splattered across my skin.

  The cold water made me shiver, but I was in too much shock to turn it warmer. I still had my clothes on and they were soaked with the ice cold water which only made me that much colder. The banging and pounding continues on downstairs with loud yelling mixed into the fight. I just wish the images would disappear from my mind and run down the drain like the water dripping off my skin. 

  I brought my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them, shaking violently. No tears made their way out of my eyes and down my cheeks, I was in too much shock for anything to happen. I knew Harry was the fighting type, but there was something about him and my father fighting that made me more frightened than I have ever been in my entire life.

  ~*~Thirty minutes earlier~*~

  I curled deeper into Harry's arms that instinctively pulled me closer to him and started to rub small circles on the small of my back in a comforting gesture. I was shaking fervently, my eyes screwed closed as I clung to the only person I thought I wouldn't.

  Another shrilling crack came from the door and I finally decided to remove my head from Harry's chest and open my eyes to access the damage. There was in fact a large crack forming from the top right corner of the door and went diagonally to the middle of the door. A few more slams into it and it would break down.

  I let out a sob and dug my face into Harry's chest, but my eyes remained open. He started to rock us back and forth slowly and continued rubbing circles on the small of my back.

  "What are we going to do?" I heard Niall whisper yell in anger. Harry didn't have time to answer before we heard a large bang and the door collapsed to the floor. I shrieked and jumped even more into Harry's arms, if that was even possible. I met eyes with my deranged father as they stared coldly into mine. He released a dark chuckle as they left mine and scanned the room, landing on Harry and Niall.

  "So, I see you finally found some friends. Well that just won't do now will it." I gulped and I was released from Harry's warmth and pushed protectively behind his back. His arm stayed out as if to shield me from moving. I grabbed the back of his leather jacket in my fists and shrunk into it the warmth of his back.

  "Leave and no one gets hurt." I heard that familiar deep chuckle filled with evil before speaking. "I won't leave without her." I saw Niall come to stand by my side, tall and bravely. "You have to get through us first." I shook my head in Harry's back and peeked around his arm. "Fine by me."

  "No!" Everyone whipped their heads to the sound of my frightened voice. "Don't do this." I choked out in between ragged breaths. Harry shook his head and my so called father chuckled darkly again. Harry looked at Niall and nodded as if having a conversation between their eyes.

  I felt arms wrap around my waist from behind and pull me out of Harry's warmth. I screamed and started kicking even though I knew it was Niall. "No! Harry!" I flailed around trying to get him to release me. I looked over in Harry's direction and saw blood dripping steadily from dad's mouth and nose and his arm was disfigured. My eyes widened in shock as I saw the rage very evident behind Harry's dark green eyes.

  Niall carried me up the stairs and locked me in the guest room I'm guessing and left to help Harry downstairs.

  ~*~ back to previous time~*~

~*~

Who is even reading this? a comment would be nice pls😁

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Peace out babes😘✌