Chapter three

Finally! Lunch

  I rushed out of my class and went to my locker where I was supposed to meet Marcel for lunch. I tossed my books in and turned around. "Hey." He smiled kindly. "Hi." 

  He led the way and a comfortable silence fell over us until we got to the cafeteria door. "Now, Harry likes to make a point that I'm his brother so people will leave me alone, so don't worry if him and his group sit with us." I swallowed nervously. "Group?" He nodded. "Yeah, he's like the leader." I felt a lump start to form in my throat and we got in line. 

  Leader of a group with his dark demeanor could not be a good thing. I shivered at the thought and stepped forward with the line. 

  "Who are you?" I furrowed my brow and whipped my head around coming in contact with dark brown eyes. "Um, Mia." A cocky smile formed on his lips and he simply just walked away. I shook off the odd feeling and grabbed my lunch, letting Marcel pick us a table. 

  We sat down at one in the far back right corner of the room. There were only three other people sitting at it and we took a seat at the far end. Marcel sat across from me, leaving an empty seat to my left. I heard loud laughter approaching the table and looked up to see Harry and two others. Harry met my eyes and I quickly looked away and played with my food awkwardly. I felt someone sit next to me and knew exactly who it was when he spoke up. "Beautiful, I'd like you to meet Niall and Liam. Guys this is Mia." I looked up and shuddered. 

  Of course they would look like him and his dark demeanor. 

  "Hello." They both smiled and waved. 

  "So, little brother, how's class?" I looked up and I saw Marcel tense up. "I'm not younger than you and fine." "You're lying." Marcel shook it off and continued eating. "Marcel." Harry growled annoyingly. "What aren't you telling me?" Marcel sighed and tossed his fork on his plate frustratedly making me jump out of instinct. I saw Harry look at me questionably, but ignored his gaze. "You don't have to always come to my rescue you know. I can fend for myself more than you think." 

  I was taken aback by him getting so angry and having two brothers close to me with their anger growing was frightening me. "Well, I fi-." 

  "Guys, stop." I finally found courage to speak up and all eyes were on me in shock. I gulped nervously and looked down at my food. "What are all of you staring at?" I shouted, looking up again. All eyes went down, but Harry's. "How about you, beautiful. How's your classes going?" "Fine." I seethed and continued eating my food. 

  "Hey, Mia!" My head shot up at someone shouting my name and I came in contact with the same dark brown eyes rushing over to me. Something about his eyes frightened me to the core and I instinctively scooted closer to Harry hoping he wouldn't take notice. "How about you come to a party at my house tonight?" I shook my head and swallowed. He took a step closer and I cowered back instinctively. I felt arms wrap around my waist protectively and was pressed into a rock solid chest. "She already has plans. Buzz off." He spat angrily. The boy chuckled and walked away. 

  Harry unraveled his arms from my waist and I turned to look him in the eye. "Thanks." He gave a clipped nod and went back to eating. I looked up once again and saw all eyes wide open and staring back and forth from me to Harry and back again. 

  I looked at Marcel and rose an eyebrow. He gave me a look, mouthing "later." I nodded and soon finished my food. 

~*~

I am hilarious.

Hilarious am I.

Instagram- obviously_nialls_princess

Twitter- obvsniallsqueen

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Peace out babes😘✌