Chapter six

I heard my phone buzz on my bedside table and got up to answer it. "Hello?" "Hey, Mia." I gulped and sat down on the edge of my bed. "How did you get this number?" I asked nervously, fiddling with my fingers in my lap. "I have my ways. Come to the party." I groaned. "No. I'm not coming. Goodbye." I didn't give him a chance to respond before quickly hanging up the phone. This guy was really starting to freak me out and I didn't even know his name. 

  It buzzed again, but this time it was a text. 

  'From Marcel;)-

Hello love! Harry said you didn't have a car so I hope you don't mind him bringing you here. See you in a bit:).'

  Of course Harry would say I didn't have a car and forcefully make me ride that stupid motorcycle. I declined earlier and he surprisingly let it slide, but he made sure to walk me home instead. Now I have to ride on it whether I like it or not. 

  I heard the familiar roar of the engine and peeked out my bedroom window. I grabbed my purse and keys, slipping my phone in my pocket and headed outside. When I stepped out Harry was waiting patiently leaning against the chromed out bike. 

  "You do have a helmet right?" He rolled his eyes, but pulled one out from behind his back, smirking as he handed it to me. I slipped it over my head while he got on. He held a hand out for me and I gratefully accepted slinging my leg over the side. "You may want to hold on, beautiful." I didn't want to exactly wrap my arms around his waist and I think he knew that. He turned around taking my hands in his large ones and pulled them around his waist before interlocking my fingers at his stomach and smiling, proud of himself. I giggled and rolled my eyes. 

  The bitter wind nipped at my light jacket and I instantly regretted not grabbing a heavier one. Chills ran down my spine when he backed out of my driveway and on to the road. 

  "You can wrap your arms underneath my jacket to stay warm." I was shivering and decided it would probably be best no matter how uncomfortable it would be. I slipped my arms under his leather jacket and around his toned, warm stomach. I could feel his six pack under my fingers and I half smiled before shaking off the feeling. 

  We arrived at a large house about twenty minutes from mine and I looked up in awe. 

~*~

🎶Are you scared of the things that they might put you through?
Does it make you wanna hide the inner you?🎶

Omg 50+ votes!!! Thanks so much guys!!!!!

THE MORE FEEDBACK THE SOONER THE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Peace out babes😘✌