Chapter four (Harry pov)

Harry pov (😁)

  I knew what I was doing and I knew what people would think, but I honestly couldn't care less at the moment. She caused me to forget the world and the way that he was looking at her made me snap. I don't even think she realizes the damage she could cause a man with her beauty. 

  Her sparkling, green eyes that have fear all through them when something happens. Her long, brown hair that cascades to her middle back. Her short and petite figure and the way she looks up intimidated by everyone taller than her. Something has her on edge whenever the smallest things happen and I intend to find out the reason behind it. There is something about her that makes me feel protective of her. That every little thing that has her on edge, I wanna take away. 

  I zoned out of the conversation and focused on the remaining food on my plate. 

  She tensed under my touch before cowering into it when I saved her from going to the party and I knew exactly what Marcel was thinking. 

  My thoughts went back into the conversation the moment I heard Mia's name mentioned. "So, Mia, where you from?" Niall asked. "Ireland." She stated simply. Now that I think of it, the few times I have heard her talk she did have an accent. I smiled and looked down at her. "Me too!" I rolled my eyes at Niall's childishness and suppressed a laugh. 

  "I guess I'll catch you around, Harry." Marcel spoke up standing, with Mia following his actions. "Yeah. See ya at home." I watched them walk out before turning to Niall and Liam. 

  "I never thought Marcel could find such a hot friend." Niall laughed and shook his head. I felt something inside of me boil when he said that and what happened next surprised even me. 

~*~

This one kinda sucked but oh well it will get better!!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Peace out babes😘✌