Chapter five

I walked with Marcel down the hall to my locker. Turns out his locker is only five down from mine.

  "I just hate how Harry always thinks he has to protect me. I am more capable of protecting myself than he thinks and I just don't know how much longer I can take it." Marcel sighed frustrated and looked down. "Maybe if you helped your appearance it would give the impression that you want." "I don't know if I can do that." "I could help you." I bluntly stated with a smile before realizing what I just said. "That is, if you want." He looked up, his green eyes sparkling. "I'd like that." 

  I smiled and my heart fluttered. "Could you maybe come tonight?" I nodded. "Yeah, I should be able to." We both smiled. "I'll text you the address." He handed me a slip of paper with his number on it and I did the same. 

  "Thanks, again. I'll see you at seven!" He called out, waving and walking out of the school. 

  I grabbed my purse and books needed from my locker before closing it. I looked up and sucked in a sharp surprised breath. Standing right in front of me was him. "You sure you don't want to go to that party?" I shook my head looking down. I never seemed to find my normal confident voice in situations like this. "I'm sure." I heard him chuckle and felt two fingers force my chin up, meeting his face. "Come to the party." He more so demanded than asked. I shook my head again. "No. I have plans." I slapped his hand away forcefully and shoved my way past him. I could feel his gaze burning into my back as I walked out the door. 

  There was only a motorcycle left in the parking lot and I recognized the figure walking towards it. I started down the sidewalk until I heard the roar of an engine behind me. "Need a ride, Mia?" I shook my head, keeping it low and continuing to walk hastily to the comfort of my house. "Come on. I'll take you to my party." "No." 

  I heard a car door shut and footsteps coming closer. I increased my pace some before getting spun around quickly, a firm grip on my wrist. "No one turns me down. You are going to that party whether you like it or not." I furrowed my brow and another roar of an engine and footsteps behind me rung in my ears. "I just did and I'm not going to that party whether you like it or not." I spat, venom dripping from every word as I smacked his hand away again. 

  I ran into a tall, muscular figure causing me to gasp, almost in relief. I felt his arm snake around my waist and pull me closer into his side. I looked up and met the cold gaze of him as he glared at Harry. "I told you. She has plans. Buzz off." I heard him grumbling under his breath before getting in his car and speeding down the road. I turned and met Harry's, sparkling, green eyes. 

  "Thanks. Again." He smiled widely, revealing a dimple like Marcel's which made me smile in return. "Anytime, gorgeous. You need a ride?" "Oh, no. I'm fine. My house is just up the road. Thanks though." He moved his arm from my waist, but his gaze held me in place. "I insist." 

  I contemplated in my head whether I should or not. I finally nodded solemnly and turned to where he was walking. "Nope. I'll walk." I shook my head furiously and started walking down the sidewalk. "Come on, babe. It's not so bad." I glanced back at it, biting my lip. 

~*~

🎶And you'd make my wish come true, if you let me treasure you🎶

Will she get on or not? Hmmmmm whoever guess correctly first gets the next part dedicated to them!!!!!

Thanks for the votes and reads!!! Love yall!!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Peace out babes😘✌