Anti's enemy

Idk what posest me but I wanted fear from the girls at my school .
This was the last fucking straw they walked over me and tried getting a reaction well now they got it . Because I'm gonna be the schools new bad girl .

We had a week of school off so I had enough time to change my look and everything.

Hmm the wonders of the first day back at school .

These bitches are going to regret provoking me .

I put on a white shirt with a short black skirt wich gave a the eye a little imagination .

I put a black jacket over it .put on some kneel length socks with my black boots .

I went with some black eyeliner and black eyeshadow making my brownish hazel eyes look dark brown.

I honestly looked fierce .

Well mostly because Anderson helped me .

Dam girl you be looking hot!

Well i learned from the best i said winking at Anderson.

Me and Anderson walked into the school

Girls jaws dropped and guys whistled at me but I honestly didn't have a fuck

I smiled and waved at the boys who only drooled

Anderson and i walked through the school like
Bad bitches .

When we reached our table i saw joel, erick, Anne ,xavier ,yoyo,jae , and lissa

I hate that bitch .

She looked me up and down .

You know it's rude to stare i snapped at lissa who had a shocked expression.

I smirked and took a bite out is my apple .

Jae also had a shocked expression.
And yoyo and joel just complimented me by saying I looked fierce.

♡Later♡

I entered class and sat down .

Half way through the lecture i decided to sleep cuz honestly Ms.Haslies class was boring as fuck .

LUZILAH ! WAKE UP !

she screeched she was around twenty ish so when i noticed Ms.Haslie was bent over i looked and saw guys were staring at her ass .
She was skinny and had body goals but she sure didn't like the way it dressed .

Ms.haslie i said politely

Yes she said her face was all up in my face since she was bent looking at me .

I think you should stop bending down and looking at me and also keep your cake face out of my face because ure drawing attention to your flat ass

Her shocked expression was filled in like those fill in the bubble tests she was enraged with me who only kept a calm attitude .

Luzilah get out of my classroom!

She said getting out of my face and opening the classroom door for me .

I walked out I'm so fucking mad .

She closed the door and went back to teaching just then it began to rain

I ran to my dorm. I pulled my black hoodie over my head i took off my skirt and put on my black skinny jeans i slipped into my black vans . I grabbed my spray cans shoved them into my backpack .

I climbed up the arts building where there was a mural saying embrace your talentes in black washed out letters .
I quickly spray painted what I had in my mind.

I'm no longer going to be bullied by Anti
So watch your back anti
Because you have a new enemy
-xoxo

I shoved my spray paints into my backpack i quickly
Got off the building i got out of the school before they could search us to see who did that .

I ran to my hide out aka tree house only me , joel anne, Blake, tanner and trev knew about.

I went to my trunk full of bags of rocks and unlocked it once I did that I took them out and moved he trunk from its original spot under it is a loose wooden plank where in side the tree i carved a whole where something the size of a large shoe box .
I rolled my back pack in a bundle . And put it inside i put the plank over it and then moved the trunk . You see if they opened the trunk it wouldn't be suspicious because I investment alot of colorful rocks in that trunk and I labeled the bags in a creative way those rocks are from supposedly trips I've gone to and collected .
When i looked at my phone it was already seven dam i muttered already? I closed it and called joel who had already gotten his license to drove and had a car .

He took us back to the dorms i didn't feel like sleeping alone since Anderson had gone with his mother for two days i would be alone . Joel noticed that I had a fever he carried me bridal style to my dorm . He placed me on my bed and kissed
My forehead before he left i told him to stay with me and he agreed . I slept peacefully nade comfortably in joels warm arms .

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡A/N♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hey guys sorry for not uploading this on Saturday but alot of stuff has been happening this weekend .
I didn't feel in the mood to write or post anything on Saturday due to the reason that I heard about Ecuadors earthquake.
I promise I'll be posting up more often love you guys ♡