♢the new guy ♢

Luz's p.o.v
****************monday***********************************
I woke up the dance was amazing on Friday i had signed up for class guide i didn't think it would be so fast that I would be called up to the office to be class guide . I got dressed in a cute out fit skinny jeans and a black and red flannel . After class i waited for joel out side of my class like always . He pecked my forehead be were passing by a hall and saw lunch time karaoke was gonna be held . Baby you should sign up joel said , um no just no i told him . But baby come on if you like me you will do it joel said , I pecked him on he lips babe i don't like you, he had hurt in his eyes , I love you so I'm not gonna sing i said his eyes lit up and he kissed me again . The intercom then called me to report to the office , by baby see u later as I ran off to the office . Clarie called me and pointed to a nice looking guy that's tyler you will guide him around school , show him his dorm and help him make freinds got it ? Yes Clarie i replied . I walked up to the boy . Hi im luz i said he smiled and stuck his hand out, I'm Tyler he said. I'll be your guide this week I took him all around school took him to his dorm and then off to lunch he asked me if he could hang out w me and my "squad " so I agreed i texted joel i was heading towards the table with a new kid he said sure . I got to the table joel looked pretty surprised it was a boy he pulled me away from our table . You brought a boy ! Joel said yea so ? I replied , never mind joel walked away he didn't go back to the table no one knew where he went . I sat back down tyler asked if he had caused anything i told him he didn't yoandri said he would go look for joel and left so it was just me Jessica and tyler . We got to know tyler he was actually really nice and was a lot like us he loved doing a lot of stuff we did like doing sports and all that .

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢Tuesday ♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

I woke up to a really disturbing text from joel saying that we needed some time off . That literally shattered me good thing I was in the restroom i took a shower cried my eyes out and since my nose and eyes had gotten red i told Jessica i was sick . After school Jessica brought tyler , he said everything went well on his first day of class he got most classes with Jessica and they ate lunch together since yondri and joel were no where to be found .Tyler what's wrong i asked him , um well i know Joel might think we'll I'll be in the way and i don't want something to happen with you guys . Thanks but it's to late joel broke up with me . What the fuck ! No ! Jessica said , you will not give up that easily on him. I don't want to talk about it okay how i bout we go to in n out and get some food wacha say ? We went to in n out and joel was with a girl he didn't see me because I was a complete mess but I saw him he was smiling and blushing and seeing all of that hurt me .I tried to text him but all he did was look at my text and turn off my phone . When we got home I didn't feel any better i saw a teddy bear he had given me and hugged it really tight i looked at my phone i really needed jae :/ .
I wen through my old pictures of Anne and xhavier of course me and jae i had really missed them i was just so angry . So I decided to text jae saying sorry .

Me- hi jae it me luz look i know i don't matter to you or anyone i just wanted to say sorry and make things clear to everyone . Look i saw eva kiss xhavier i also found out he was on medication so he thought eva was Anne because eva said she was i kept this from you because we'll eva threatened me she would hurt me but I guess u arnt anything with eva so yea hope you can forgive me

Jaecruzoffical - i forgive you will you forgive me for causing you to hurt yourself and also why did you attend class today?

Me - it's okay it wasn't your fault and I don't feel good