anti's victim revealed

Every one relieved, messages from anti and people were starting to search for anti's victim
Me.

They have been torturing me for two weeks now .

They said that I "stole" a girls boyfreind and i knew ew that was jae
The next day they said i had slept with him .
But instead of people thinking i like went to sleep these dirty minded people thought we had sex .

They said that I had gotten into multiple fights and that I was a bully

I think I'm the opposite of a bully BTW I do start fights but it's only in self defense .

They found a book where me and Anne would talk shit about people we didn't like .
Pictures were realased of the book except it wasn't our writing they had re written things in the book and said really hate full stuff .

They said my secret about me being a liar and lying about my identity.

To conclude they said they would be revealing a piece of picture of my face i should be scared.

Eva , lissa , and Stacy were all sitting down at our table jae and i sat together and lissa was beside him anne was next to me

I literally heard every single little thing he would say to her how special she was and how he loved her more than anything.

Every time he said something like that I would feel a pang in my heart making me hurt .

It got so painful to the point where I had to text joel who was sitting across from me to help me get out .
Luckly he always has my back .

He helped me out of the cafeteria.

We went and sat on the football bleachers .

I began to cry .

Luz ,don't cry if there's anything you wanna tell me I'm here rember so why are you crying?

Joel I'm crying because of jae ,
It's hard to know that someone you love, loves someone else and that you can't do anything about it , he told her he loved her , he told her she meant everything to him

He hugged me , this hug was one of those unique hugs that make you feel way more better but still I'm broken and there's no fixing up.

Luz i promise you one day you'll be able to say you love him and he will say he loves you too.

No.

I said i felt bitter , I didn't want to love again and get hurt, I've gotten hurt and played way to many times .

Joel love isn't real , because joel if it was real i wouldn't feel so much pain right now i wouldn't be this broken , it's just a fake story i keep on believing in and i keep on getting hurt .

Luz no you can't give up on love i promise things will get better ! Joel said with pleading eyes , but i won't give in

No joel i said trying to sound as cold and bitter as my heart i don't want to love anymore .

Just then me and joels phone went off

"ANTI"

Dear everyone

We want you to know who our little victim is
named is Luzilah Zilans , but she calls herself luzii
She's the daughter or Brandon Zilans.
She is the bully the girl who wrote a book full of hate messages towards alot of innocent people who attend this school .
She is a slut she used a guy just to get her ex's attention and when she got it she took him away .
She didn't care that he was in a relationship, she's a stingy little bitch who can't even control her self around her bestfreinds
Did i tell you guys that she dated three of her bestfreinds .
She also tried doing suicide to get her freinds attention. She got it but when they stayed to see her for three days at the hospital ignored the shit out of them .
She also has a very bad temper and attitude she beat up one of her ex's . She dosent deserve to be in this school or alive she's a trouble maker and i don't think you want her walking around campus.
Sincerely
Anti xoxo

Comments started to blow up on the replies
Anni: ugh she such a slut i always knew she would be one of those .

Dev: she's a stuck up bitch

Zeminai: she should die

Derek: ^right !

Elie: she's an annoying bitch

Riley: kys luzilah

Sandy: she's such a slut

Bailey:i know she just hoes around

Colin: she's just another slut

Brenden: she should kill herself

Taylor:she's one of those girls who can't be happy without ruining a relationship

Mason: she looks ugly and she's so fat

Xander: she dosent deserve freinds

Tanner: i was one of her boy freinds she was just a toy

Carly: rate -100

Jose: attention whore

Diana: i never liked her

Eva: she hurt so many people

Stacy: she bullied me ! That bitch deserves to die

Harper: she's some stuck up conceited bitch

One by one i read each comment my eyes filled with tears i swear each one was breaking me . Joel gave me a worried expression that's when u threw my phone across the floor it smashed pretty badly. But i honestly didn't give a single fuck anymore .

I went to grab my back pack at my dorm and i ran, i ran until i got to the farthest beach from the school . The only one close to my old home . I came here because it was mostly empty and i went there to think .

I had to do something , something what would change the whole game up.

I was going to show those girls who they messed with they were going to see the dark side of Luzilah .

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡A/N
Hey guys ! Hope you liked this chapter so you can clearly see that the bullying and the pain jae is causing luzi is affecting her . I'm gona be posting a story probably on Saturday or before that .
Thank for reading ♡