He's back

The day started off slow like every other day except jae wasn't here i haven't talked to him since last month a week before our break up . Jae really does know how to make me hurt

I was passing by a magazine stand when i saw Jaes name so obviously, because a relationship is over dosent mean feelings are , anyways i took a look at the magazine and saw something that made my jaw drop , " Possible Jate relationship confirmed " i felt a piece of me completely fall off . Joel honestly had been trying to get me to keep me together but it just dosent even work out anymore one more week and jae comes home i can't help but feel like if schools gonna be really rough .
So today one of joels freinds is transferring to our school
I've talked to him a few times he's the only person who can cheer me up
I still rember him losing a bet to me and he had to put me as his wcw. My trace of thought was interrupted by the owner of the stand asking if I was gonna buy the magazine i brought it to erick and joels room .
I slowly walked inside i had texted the boys i was going to there place to talk ago bout something . Both of then cheerfully said hi to me i slowly walked inside and softly saying hi trying to keep my voice from cracking. I sat down on joels bed and waited for him to finish using the restroom so I could tell them what was happening . Erick knew something was going on, because I usually talked a lot with him .

Luz what's wrong erick asked with a worried face
I tossed the magazine and begin to cry into my hands
I cry for a while and look up to see erick his hands are clenched his knuckles are white and he's looking at me . I look away and see the door open that's when joel absorbed everything that was happening . You know what I'm tired luz , you never fight against jae all you do is stand in the background it's time you stand out in the crowd .
What do you mean joel by now me and erick bring our attention to joel .
I'm calling anne your getting a makeover your gonna make jae regret breaking up with you.
How are we gonna do that ? I ask
He looks at erick with a smirk , Erick smirks back and grabs my hand .
He looks at me and says
Well we are gonna fake a relationship duh
I laugh a little and flop back on the bed closing my red eyes
Guys this is crazy
And you are crazy that's why it's perfect .
I smile deal .
I liked the way my look turned out perfect curly hair, a coat of nude lipstick, a black jacket ,white croptop , high-waisted shorts , my black and red Jordans , and last but not least sunglasses.
So erick had his interview and talked about me now everyone thinks of me is the mystery girl today is day one i can't stop feeling guilty about all of this but erick said that today was going to be calm .
If any paparazzi talked to me greet them nicely and say that we are dating . Erick also wore his sunglasses . We went to a resturant sure enough right after we finish and we're heading out we were crowded by the paparazzi .
Erick! Erick! Over here !
Erick turned around both of us were now hand in hand
The paparazzi started asking questions
Erick ! Is this our mystery girl
He turns around to me and says yes smileing
And we walk away into a Uber we had gotten. Omg that was tiring how do you manage them ? He looked at me and smirked well i usually exit through the back door of restaurants but i wanna show off my girlfreind he winks at me and we both laugh . Hah really funny colon i say as we walk into the gates .

^^^^^^^^^^the day jae comes home ^^^^^^^^
Jaes p.o.v
I still haven't gotten over luz as soon as I arrive to the academy I'm going to confront her and see why did she end things with me she has no idea how much that hurt me .
I'm glad I'm finally off tour since Kayte had been a pain in the ass the whole time . She basicly forced me to be her boyfriend . For every interview she basically accompanied me so I had to play off how happy I am with her when I'm not . She also spread the word to the tabloids that we were a couple .
The whole tour I've been thinking why? What did I do to make her break up with me .
----
Luz's p.o.v

Today i wore something nice erick has given me it was some shirts he had received from fanmail . It was a black jacket it had Mrs.Colon on it and erick has one that said Mr.Colon today we had planned on wearing the jackets a white shirt and blue jeans. I curled my hair and applied a bit of makeup i mean dress to impress right ?
I honestly was only dressing up for erick and joel because they kept on saying that I really needed to move on and i didn't feel like having them bug me today . Yoandri had been helping me with my sing skills since I had choir class with him . Choir was much really but the teacher thought i needed some motivation . Yoandri mostly let me sing whatever i wanted . Sometimes me and him would sing songs together . I know I'm forgetting something but what is it ? Something about today ? Hmm.
==============================================
Diner period

I sat down at our usual table anne and xhavier still can't get a room lol .
So I was sitting down waiting for yoandri to come back with the juice i told him to get for me cuz he was heading to the cafeteria. I suddenly felt someone slide right next to me it was erick . I see the jacket fits perfectly he says meanwhile winking at me . Oh yea it fits way too perfectly i might just keep it in say in sarcasm he laughs and starts to throw a rasin at me he knows i hate them i started to fling beans at him the cafeteria beans were as hard as rocks . We were having fun until joel annoyed said get a room sheesh as sphere threw a bean, luckily erick dodged it , but it hit yoandri threw a spitball at joel i threw back a rasin at erick he threw it back and it hit xhavier next thing you know we were all throwing food . Well that's when someone threw a pizza slice and it landed on someone's chest look and see who it is and it's jae !
I could've sworn my jaw dropped .