replacement

Luz's p.o.v
At school nothing got better except maybe I changed dorm rooms joel introduced me to his group . Everyone was really nice . But things still hurt me like it had been two months already and jae was back they didn't care anyways they got a girl that replaced me as there friend she was Stacy. She was really pretty and loved to flirt with everyone. Today in particular had me and joel involved with our group yondri, Cameron, and Jessica had gotten into a conflict with Jaes group .
Stacy- can't you notice I'm flirting with you
Joel- what ? I was daydreaming
Stacy -aww about me ?
Joel- i was daydreaming about my girlfriend
Stacy - why don't you pay attention to me ?
Joel holds my hand and says
Because I'm to busy paying attention to this beautiful girl
Ugh this is not over Joe
Cameron -Lmao she's such a dramatic brat
Jae- what did u say about my best freind ?
Jessi -she's a dramatic bitch just like eva
Jae - Um i wasn't talking to you
Me- then who were you talking to ?
Jae- well obviously not you
Joel- good because I have nothing to worry about
Jae - shut up
Joel- keep Stacy away from us she's just a relationship wrecker
There group walked away
Joel what just happened? I asked , well we just burned Stacy and u talked to jae since 2 months of not talking at all ?
Lmao ure so funny i said as I kissed him on the cheek . You know you two are relationship goals right a 9th grader dating a 10th grader . I mean I adore joel he's obviously mine i said and i winked at him . Would you be my date to the valentine's dance ? He asked and i turned around to see him hugging a huge teddy bear wich caught the whole cafeterias attention, Yess i will go with you i jumped up and hugged him the whole cafeteria was cheering with joy he kissed my cheek wich made me blush i wasn't used to kiss adorable kisses . Okay so we are going to the mall big time in know exactly where to go me and Jessica went and bumped into Anne who was asking my mom's bestie for a discount on a pricey dress she had made , of course she didn't give Anne the discount but she gave Jessica the discount she pulled out two dresses in front of Anne wich made her mouth open they were stunning dresses . Why didn't you make me one Anne told lily my mom's bestie , well because you don't have special access to that anymore Anne walked up to and said so who's that ? Duh she's my best freind Jessica i replied . WHAT! I THOUGHT WE WERE BEST FRIENDS! key word Anne were best friends we are not anymore . Me and Jessica closed out dress g room curtains and began to dress up .
●●●●●●●●●●○●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●○●●●●●●●●●●°●●●●●●●
Sorry this chapter is short feeling sick I'll upload Asap
what should happen next ?