permanent group partners

In fourth period miss lizz(our voice lessons class ) was ranting about this big partner project we had to show how flexible we are with each other and how we can work no matter what the circumstance is . So I eyed my best freind and we were so happy about being partners when miss lizz pulls out a small cup with tiny notes inside she said our partners were gonna be chosen randomly ?!? Everyone picked out a not until I got my own note I told the teacher there was only three papers remaining and since only the students on the left side of each other got to pick notes guess who is had gotten -_- I got jae !?! Miss lizz told us to stand up and sit with our new permanent partners for the whole 2 years we were gonna take classes with her i grabbed my belongings and moved next to the desk where jae was sitting . It first he didn't seem to care until the first lesson started and was that all girls would be tested to see if they could hit a high note without messing up . All girls except me and eva had hit the high note . I walked back to my seat when jae turned around and said wow your voice is amazing ?!? I replied with a simple thanks .I kept on doing the class work until I caught jae staring at me I'm such a attitude queen I told him what are you looking at ? He quickly looked away and stuttered I wasn't looking at you i was looking at eva .in my head is felt this anger but why he was just another stuck up dude or maybe he wasn't as stuck up as I had thought ? Then he interrupted my trace of thought and said that treble clef is drawn wrong I quickly erased it and drew another one .the teachers passed out all day papers saying four selected partners from classes would be taken to new York the next day the teacher told us to plan with our partners a project on making a good representation on a celebrity we chose and I'm a huge fan of ariana grande and we'll jae says she's cute so he gave a yess .so after class jae had asked if I would like to go to his house and start on our project . I agreed but told him he had to keep his distance .