Chapter 27

"Iwaizumi..."

"Iwaizumi where are you?"....

"Iwaizumi I need you..."

"Come back soon.."

Tooru held Iwaizumi's pillow tight, he was wearing Iwaizumi's hoodie, alone in his bed..

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

"Hello! This is Iwaizumi! I'm busy, but leave a message to me! Talk to you soon!"

He had been listening to this voicemail over and over again these past few days.

He hoped that Iwaizumi will pick up and say his name again. He wanted to hear Iwaizumi say his name, he wanted to feel his touch again....

But Iwaizumi wasn't there. He was nowhere to be found.

~~~

Tooru woke up in Iwaizumi's bed. He looked around, but the older boy was nowhere to be seen.

Tooru searched the whole apartment, but Iwaizumi had disappeard without a trace.

He wouldn't leave without a reason, Tooru was still in his house.

He called Iwaizumi. No one picked up.

He called Sugawara asking if he knew anything, but Sugawara didn't know anything too.

Where was he?

Where did he go?

When will he come back?

~~~

A couple of days had passed since he left. Tooru was still at his house, taking care of his stuff - waiting for him to come back.

He was...on the verge of killing himself.

He never really had any bad and dark thoughts before, but his life without Iwaizumi seemed so meaningless.

No one could cheer him up.

It was 8 PM and Tooru was in Iwaizumi's bed, hugging his pillow. His face showed no emotion, but inside he was tearing himself apart.

Suddenly he heard the door opening.

His eyes widened as he hoped that the spiky haired boy will walk in.

But instead he heard two people in the other room.

"Hajime! Are you here?"

"Iwaizumi!"

The voices were unfamiliar to Tooru. Did those people hurt his Iwaizumi? Were they responsible? Who were they in the first place?

The bedroom door opened revealing two boys, about 19 years old each. One had dark hair, he was tall and quite intimidating. The other had light brown-pink dyed hair.

They were quite shocked themselves.

Thry expected to see Iwaizumi in his bedroom, maybe with someone. But instead they saw a boy.

The boy's eyes were red as if he had been crying for days, his hair messy, he had Iwaizumi's favorite hoodie on.

"Umm.. Are you by any chance Oikawa Tooru?" the dark haired boy asked.

"Y-Yeah.. Who are you people?" Tooru asked, scared.

Two boys looked at eachother before looking back at Tooru.

"I'm Matsukawa. This lad here is Hanamaki. We are Iwaizumi's friends." Mattsun said as he pointed at Makki (ahh my babies. So underrated ❤❤😭).

Tooru remembered Iwaizumi talking about some two guys he knows. Apparently they are very fun to hang out with. (lmao meme lords)

"Uh, where is Iwaizumi?" Makki asked. They watched as the younger boy tightened his grip on the pillow and let out a whimper.

"I... I don't k-know..." Tooru managed to say.

Makki and Mattsun rushed to Tooru's side, comforting him.

"What do you mean?" Mattsun asked. Tooru inhaled deeply.

"Well, I am not sure what happened. He and some Ushijima guy got into a fight and then he asked me to spend a night here. After I woke up.. H-he was gone..it's been days since I last saw him.." Tooru's voice cracked. He felt Makki's hand on his back.

"Ushijima, huh...... Not this shit again" Makki said and looked at Mattsun. "What are we going to do?"

"Honestly no clue..." Mattsun looked at quite lost Tooru.

"What do you mean by 'not this shit again'? Is there something I don't know?" Tooru's head was filled with many thoughts.

"Oh.. Didn't Iwaizumi tell you?" Tooru shook his head at Makki's question.

"Well.. I guess he didn't tell you about his family too then. Listen closely, it's story time my friend" Mattsun got into a more comfy position. "Hajime was never treated well. Why do you think he lives here? His family is actually quite rich, but Hajime never asked for money. When he was little his parents were forcing him into doing stuff he didn't want. When he was a teenager, I think 16 years old, he ran away. Do you know why? Because his parents were trying to put him into a forced relationship with this girl.. Hmm.. What was her name again? S.. Saeko? Was it Saeko? Well anyway, he ran away along with the girl. He didn't want to date her, she didn't too. They both agreed that they will be just friends. That's when Hajime started renting this house. He found a job too. Me and Makki met him when he came into the boxing club for the first time. Gotta admit, that boy has some serious power. Back on track, that Ushijima guy fought him and lost, which pissed him off. He is the son of a politician so.... He found out about Saeko. Well not exactly, he thought that they were dating, but in reality they were best friends. And so he threatened him, he started forcing him to hand Saeko over to him, but Hajime didn't and then Ushijima and his crew attacked him, leaving him in the hospital..." Mattsun let out a big sigh.

Tooru was frozen. (let it go you hoe)

Ushijima wanted his Iwaizumi to hand over him to HIM.....

Was he in trouble again?

He felt his heart beating faster, his breathing became quicker.

"Calm down, Oikawa. We will find him. We did last time." Makki said and smiled at Tooru.

"I just hope that Iwaizumi is okay...."

----

Now you know more about Iwa.
Ughhh Makki and Mattsun my babies my precious cinnamon apples 😩😩😩 I love them so muuuuuch

Anyway tell me what you think
Btw I was listening to Ed Sheeran while writing this chapter 😌

-hatari
P.S 22k READS OMGGGGGGGGG