00:20

"Can't you just give me a small small hint?" I begged again. We've been driving for about an hour and I've been asking for this hour so many questions that he answered none.

"Lindsay!" He grunted and threw his head back, still keeping his eyes on the road.

"I want to know!" I whined.

"You will in about an hour or something." He said making me widen my eyes.

"An hour?"

"I'm joking. We're almost there." He chucked.

I rolled my eyes playfully and looked at him. I smiled at him when he faced me for just a few seconds. He placed his hand on mine and kissed it, a habit he always had. I bite my lip and giggled shyly.

He then looked back on the road and drove for wherever he was taking me. I felt like the old us of Los Angeles is here now and we are back to what we are used to be.

***

"Lindsay." A whispered rang in my ear making me hum. "Baby wake up."

Did I even fall asleep? I opened my eyes to Justin's hazel ones then stretched.

"We're here." He said, giving me a really adorable smile that  automatically got me mirror it.

I got out the car and looked around to only see the ocean with so many yachts and boats mooring. The dock looked like those in the movies and I was happy to see it for the first time. I looked at Justin and smiled.

"This is awesome!" I clapped my hands together and started to walking to the deck.

"That way." Justin lead me to the end of the line of boats and pointed at one of them. I stepped on it and walked in, looking around the perfect view of the ocean. Today the sun was rising and it was a great day. I felt like it was going to be better and better with each minute that passed.

"Aren't we going to drive deeper?" I asked after a couple of minutes standing there on the edge of the yacht, looking around at the water hitting its side.

"We are. We are just waiting for someone to join. He should be here by now but he is a little bit late." Justin groaned and picked up his phone, searched for, what I wonder, a phone number of the person we were waiting for then pressed the phone to his ear.

"Where are you?" He asked through the phone. "Okay." He paused. "Bye." He took the phone off his ear and slide it back in his pocket. "He will be here in a few minutes."

I nodded smiling. I don't know who it was but I didn't really care. I held my hat because of the wind's pleasure to blow it away then turned back around, facing the water and watched it move in slow motions. This was so relaxing and I felt like I will ask Justin to bring me here more often. I really loved this surprise. This was the best surprise ever.

"What's wrong baby?" His raspy voice said in my ear making me smile while his arms formed around my waist, hugging me close from behind, placing his chin on my shoulder.

"Nothing, it's just this place is so beautiful." I simply explained. "You're so lucky to own a yacht and be able to drive with it inside. I've always dreamed of having one."

"Now you do." He whispered in my ear then placed a kiss on my neck.

"How did you buy it, though? We just came here!" I asked smiling.

"I have enough money to buy anything I want any time I want to." Placing a few kisses on the sore parts that hickeys from earlier today were left on, Justin hugged me closer.