Author note

Copyright,

© unwrittem / 2016

Informations,

Before starting to write this book, I read a lot about drugs and addictions and addicted people. How they act, side effects of the names of meddicines I am using. I made a lot of researches about every word I write and I made sure to use real informations in all I'm saying. Those stories are based on stories that happened for real and I read about it in news and I loved to write about it a fanfiction so in a way I would make teens know what is the effect of drugs and what it can do to you ad on the other hand I would make you read a story that would make you enjoy reading. It is important to know that what I said is right so please, do not use any of the medecines I sited because those are really dangerous.

This work contains material protected under copyright laws,

It is illegal to re-use it anywhere is without the authorization of the author and doing so could get you under trouble so please respect that and do not steal any of it. I've worked so hard and I still am to make a good work out of it and it is unacceptable if you stole it from me and posted it on Wattpad or anywhere else without my permission.

This book is rated PG-13,

It contains sexual actions, explicit language, violence and mystery so please if you are under 13 do NOT read this or read it under your own risk.

This work is fictional,

It should not be in anyway of making any member casted look bad or hated on. In this book, I am not using any celebrity as their real self, I am just using their characters to play a role in my book.

Thank you,

For reading till the end and understanding so please make sure you keep it in mind while reading the book. Please don't forget to vote and comment if you have any questions or anything you want to let me know. Also feel free to message me if you need to know or let me know anything. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing it. Much love xx

Before reading the book
Okay so before starting to read the book, I just wanted to thank you for doing so. I promise you will enjoy and I am really excited to know what you all think about it. I would love for you to go read my other books like Innocent and Schizophrenia. Please leave comments of what you think and share the book with your friends, the more readers I get the more often I'll update. I update every Friday. Please don't forget to vote and comment if you have any questions or anything you want to let me know. Also feel free to message me if you need to know or let me know anything. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing it.
Much love xx

One more thing,

I am not sure yet, but I am planning on doing a sequel to this book. Let me know if you would want that.

Publishing date,
January, 18th 2016