★ EXO as Kidnappers?

Magsimula sa umpisa

Kaii > Satansoo hyung

Kyungsoo hold Kai's arms tightly and glared at the latter whenever he try to escape

Meanwhile.,

Third Person's POV

The grumpy chanyeol wonders like a loner. Out of blue,he hears a crying baby. He gasps. Quickly,he text Suho .

Troublemaker no.3 > Rich Hyung

3 > Rich Hyung

On the other side,Suho groans while reading the text message from Yeol that he put his in his contract as Troublemaker 3,since number 1 was Chen and second was Baekhyun

On the other side,Suho groans while reading the text message from Yeol that he put his in his contract as Troublemaker 3,since number 1 was Chen and second was Baekhyun. He and Lay almost run back to Chanyeol. He wish to smack Yeol's head for real now.

Chanyeol's POV

I pout. Everyone being mean to me today. I'm going to knock another room but immediately stop when I hear a familiar gentle voice.

Ji Eun!

" Aigoo,Yerinnie.. don't cry. I'm here." Ji Eun try her best to soothe Yerin since the baby cries nonstop. From the hole at the door, Yeol peeks and he smile of the scene in front of him. Ji Eun makes a hilarious face to persuade Yerin,her hand fly the airplane toy with a weird sound she produces. She looked like a tired mother/housewife.

" Park Chanyeol! What are you doing?" Suho asks and Im startled to see them.

" Shhh... I found them. What should we do now?"

" Wuaghhhhhhhh..apaaaaaa!!" A loud cries echoes from the room.

" YERIN!Appa to the rescue!" Without thinking,Lay barges in to the apartment and the door is slammed open. Ji Eun is shocked,her eyes as big as kyungsoo.

Lay peels off Yerin from Ji Eun's embrace and he speed off as quickly as the lightning followed by the rest of Exo.

" Yah! My baby! Help! Help! He kidnapped my baby!" Ji Eun is screaming her lung out while chasing EXO.

" Stop right there,Mister!" Two tough bodyguards in a black coat managed to stop EXO. Sehun and Kai jump into the pool to save themselves meanwhile Luhan and Kyungsoo froze in their place but in a meantime Suho succeeded to call Xiumin to ask for his help since he'd the oldest ,Lay being caught by the bodyguard,Tao and Kris who were running from the ghost accidentally bump into Lay cause Lay to throw Yerin up in the air. Ji Eun almost has a heart attack.

" Someone catch Yerin!!"

And Chanyeol successfully caught Yerin in his arms. Yerin giggles cutely since she doesn't understand that she almost die just now. Her cute small giggles bring joy to the others.

Chanyeol and Ji Eun stare at each other. Slowly,Chanyeol walks towards her and he kneel down after he return Yerin.

" We're deeply sorry for this mess. I realise by now,we can't take care Yerin properly like you did. W-"

" Stop. Get up,Chanyeol ah. I'm the one who should ask for you guys forgiveness but I had to take back Yerin because....she's not your daughter. None of you is her father. My late sister had mistaken for the address and Yerin's biological father is still missing until now. It's coincidence that I'm working at your place and soon found out from my father about unnie. I know you guys love Yerin because you think she's your daughter. But then I realised,this is wrong. I don't want to hurt you later when you found out that Yerin is not your daughter. I-im sorry. "

" Yerin is not our daughter?"

Ji Eun nods.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Ap-pa." Tears threatened to fall from Yerin's eyes.

" You are wrong. She will be our daughter forever." Xiumin,Baekhyun and Chen,said together.

" Yeah. Yerin is our daughter."

" Yup."

" Of course,don't you see she has my pretty eyes?"

" No,she has my charming smile,dude!"

All of exo members laughed and they insisted that Yerin is their daughter.

" A-ahem..I have something to ask you." Chanyeol whispers to Ji Eun.

" What?"

" I'll tell you later." He shots a wink to the blushing Ji Eun.

---------------

Sorry 4 the grammar. I'm still learning but slightly confused. And this is a raw chapter again. I'm rushing to the end. Hahaha.