★Baekyeol >pt.2

Chanyeol's POV

  "Put the kids in the trolley... KAJA!" Baekhyun said cheerfully while tugs on my arm. I grin because this makes me think that we're a couple in the romance drama. psfff~

    '' Garlic,vegetables,meat.." He  read the list while I'm in charged to push the trolley. And where's Chen,of course he's playing around the mall. Lol!

   " Yura,andwae! Don't touch the fish!" I sternly said although I wanna laugh myself.

  " Yura,yerin!!  I found an interesting place for us!" Suddenly,out of nowhere Chen runs to us.

  " Yah,where is that place?"

  ''Kid's playground."  I gasp. Yep,really interesting place for us.

    " Woah,I wanna go too!" I volunteer and immediately Baek shot dagger to me..Whoops!?

    "Ahhh,nevermind. Chen will go with the kids." I rub my neck nervously. He smile genuinely to me. Both of us move on to the next floor peacefully after Chen takes the kids.

   "Aniya,bacon is more delicious than eggs yolk! " He stuck his tongue to me.

   " Says the bacon itself." I roll my eyes.

   " Yah!! Chan--"

   " Guys,help!! The kids are missing! "

   " What the fuck?!"

   " Oh darn,should we call the leader?"  Baekhyun looks at me with that 'are-you-kidding-me?- face.

   " Do you wanna die? Ok,don't panic,take a deep breathe..OMG!! Nonono,ottoke?" Baekhyun just cannot stay still. He walks to the back and forth.

  " Now,chill..Ok,Chen.. where was the last time you saw them?" I try to be calm,but I'm afraid too. My kids are nowhere to be found. How I'm supposed to answer my sister?

  " Palli! Let's go and search for them!" We run like a maniac to the kids playground.

   " Yerinnie? Park Yura?" I shout but to no avail. We're still cannot find them although we've looked for everywhere. Suddenly, I have an idea to ask a girl at the counter but still,we couldn't afford to reveal our identities.

   "Miss,do you see a little girl that wears green dress with a baby?"

    " Answer me first, are you Park Chanyeol from EXO? " She's blushing.

What the..

   " Yes,I am..Now,do you probably see them? You must help me."

   "Ha! I think I saw them with a big and bald man. They already left the building."

   " ..No..."

   "Hyung,we need to chase that fucking old man." And again,we run as fast as lightning. I pray for their safety.

Chen's POV

This is all my fault! I....shouldn't leave them alone and why on earth I bring them here? Arghhhhhh!!!

Flashback~

   "Oppa,be fatsrer ,oh?"

   "I'll wit fur yu."

  "aap-pa." Yes,I'm taken aback..Yerin called me appa. I feel really happy. I bid them a goodbye. Actually, I need to go to the toilet.

Appa won't be able to forgive myself if something happens to you. Please be safe, yerin~ ah and you too, Yura.

   "Hey,a happy  troll with that sad face? Ew,ugly." Baekhyun try to cheer me up. I fake a smile,he pats my shoulder.

   " Stop right there,you disgusting old man! " The people are silent with Chanyeol's loud screams.

  Me and Baekhyun rush to him. Chanyeol really pissed off. I look at the direction that Chanyeol looks to. In front of us,there are an old man with two kids that assemble our kids. The old man turns around and...

What ?!

The kids are not Yura and Yerin. The old man looks really angry with us. He comes near us and I swear his nostrils breathe out  fires like a dragon. He knocks me and Chanyeol with his wooden stick except for Baekhyun..Just why??

  " Where's your manner,young men?" 

   " We're sorry,please stop hitting us."

Knockk. Knock. Knock.

    " Aw,ouch..aaarhh,WE'RE REALLY SORRY..Actually, we want to find our Yura and Yerin. They are missing."

  " Aigoo,what don't you say earlier?"

  "(╥_╥)  If only you give us a chance."

  "I'm sorry,young man. I hope you will find them. Also,tell your wife to be patience." He points his finger toward Baekhyun. Oh,no wonder he does not hits Baek.. This is seriously funny,he thought Baekhyun was Chanyeol's wife. 

   " Ahhh,o-okayy.. " Chanyeol bows to him before he leaves.

    " Geeze,he needs to wear spectacle! Obviously, I'm not a woman." Baekhyun grumpily said.

   " Okok,now we must find the kids." 

   " Errr...ahjussi.." A girl who's the old man's granddaughter greets us. I think she's in the same age as Yura.

  " Yes,why?"

  " I know Park Yura,I talked to her just now in the playground."

  " Jeongmal? Where's she? "

" She and her little sister at the Rest Room for the kids." 

    " OMG!! Thank you so muchh!"

And as the girl said,Yura and Yerin are sleeping in the room soundly. We're really happy and thankful. I cry a little when I kiss both of them.

  " Oh no,we should continue with the grocery! "

  " Both of you can go,I will stay here." I swear I won't leave them again.

   " Alright." 

   " Aap- pa." Yerin chuckles with her soft baby voice.

   '' Nae!" Three of us answer,together.

    " Hahhahahahh..Yerinnie.."

    " We should really go now,Channie." Baek says and drags Chanyeol with him.

< Skip Time >

After they arrived their dorm,the first thing they did was to beg for forgiveness from their members for being so naughty and irresponsible all the time.

   " Hyung,we're really soorryy..Forgive us!" The Beagles are on their knees.

   "Ok....This is so weird."

   " Whatever happened today,I'm glad." Suho smiles.

   " Yah!! You only bought meat and ice-cream.."

   " Well,the list was nowhere to be found ..Kbaebsong ~ " They run to their room.

    " Park Chanyeol,Byun Baekhyun,Kim Jongdae!!"

    " They will never change,that's for sure."