★ We need a nanny?!

Ok,i know you guys dissapointed with me..I update really slow and some of you may or may not forget this story..Jeongmal mianhe.

19/6/2015 -Editing again.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

No One's POV

''Wuarghhhhh'' A baby's voice can be heard..In a freaking 1 A.M.

''Dammit! Kyung!'' Kris screamed from his room because the baby is disturbing his sleep.

''Arghhhh..stop it!!'' Baekyeol also screams.Then,as if it a trend everyone start to scream.

''Yah! It's not just me his father!! You guys also!! Im tired!'' Kyungsoo is yelling.

''Fine,fine..I wake up!'' Chanyeol go to the kitchen and makes milk for Yerin..He's half asleep and go to the Kai's room..Today Yerin is sleep with him.

Knock.Knock.

Then suddenly,someone is grabbing Chanyeol's leg..In the dark..A ghost??

Chanyeol gulps..Static at his place and breathless..He's shivering.

''Ahhgh~''

''OPEN THE DOOR! KAI! OPEN! HELP! LET ME IN! PALLI! YAH!'' Chanyeol is shouting and knocking the door loudly.

''Yeollie~''

''KAI!'' His deep voice shock everyone in their room except Lay,who still in Dance Studio..They jump from the bed and straight to the living room.

Chanyeol back step then he accidentally falling and that 'thing' crawls to him.

''OMMA!''

Click.

Kris opens the light and then its reveal everything.

''Jongdae?''

''Hahahahahaha.I'm thirsty'' he laugh as if there's no tomorrow then pass out.

''He's drunk.'' Xiumin sighs.

''Yeol,are u alright?''Baekhyun go and comfort him.

''WHERE IS OH SEHUN?!'' Luhan suddenly snaps.

''Oh my..'' Tao quickly go to the front door..Sehun is laying there.

''Lu gege! He's here.''

Crack..

Kai opens the his room door.

He rubs his eyes..and with half open eyes he asks ''What's happening?''

''How can you sleep with all the noises?ugh,nevermind'' Suho said.

''Yerin is crying.'' D.o kicks kai's feet and enters the room..Chanyeol shot dagger at him,Kris push him aside.

''Ouch..What's wrong with them?''

''Shhh..''D.o try his best to calm the baby.

''Aish,why are u crying?'' Kai asks,slightly annoys.

''She's hungry,sleepyhead.That's so simple''D.o rolls his eyes.

''Oh,im sorry..How should I know what is that every 'cry' meaning? Whether it is milk time or I want to change diaper!'' Kai sarcastically reply.

''Or maybe she miss her handsome father here.'' Kris smirk.

''Ugh.''

Tao peeks from the outside of the room..He's the only one,who still doesn't spend time with Yerin.

''Seriously,we need to find her mother..We cant be like this forever.Our comeback is just around the corner.'' Suho said.

''What if...we start tomorrow?''

''Agree!''

The Next Day..

''Who's going to bring Yerin along?'' Nobody answer.

''Sehun,you in charge.''

''What?''

''That's punishment for yesterday''

''B-but,Jongdae hyung tricks me!''

''That's final,Oh sehun.'' and he pouts.

-

-

-

-

-

Nobody ever thought that such a simple question can brings harm.

''Had you pregnant and leave the baby outside my dorm?''

Paanggg!

When they get back...They have many bruises on the face..

''Women are so scary~~''

''Yup..they punch,kick,slap and rip our clothes just because one question.''

Then,Sehun return with no harm at him..

Of course,they need someone to take care of the baby! Their comeback just around the corner.

''What should we do now?''

''Audition!''

''Pardon?''

''Why not we make an audition and find a woman or girl,who is willing to take care of Yerin and we paid her.''Xiumin suggest.

''Good Idea.That's the only way until the real mother show up''

''Ok,guys..Each of us write one thing that we expect from the mother?''

They write silently.

Xiumin-Can cook and baked.
Chen-Funny and cheerful
Kris-Gentle
Tao-Brave person
Suho-Know how to handle everything.
Lay-Cute girl
Baek-Beautiful
Chanyeol-Caring
Sehun-Lovely
Luhan-have a soft voice
Kai-sexy and obey
D.o-Clean person.

''Let's find a perfect nanny with this 12 character!'' They cheer.