★ Morning!!..

I will post it again and you guys try to refresh it..btw,im sorry I can't reply to your amazing comments cuz I have a tiny problem with my account. Fyi,I have already delete the undone chapter but it is still there..So,just ignored it OK?

@@@@@@@@

Kai's POV

I am hugging something that kind of soft. I'm sure not Lay Hyung's unicorn dolls or Ace but,hm.....I tried to pinch that thing so I can feel the soft thingy.

" Wuaaaarghhhhhhhh.." I jumped out from the bed after I heard the voice..The soft thing is the baby's cheeks! I lift her up from my bed and surprisingly that she stopped her cries.

" Do kyungsoo hyung!!" I'm yelling loudly and went to the kitchen.

" Good Morning,kai!" He said, like he had never done anything wrong to me.

" Hyung,don't you just ' good morning' me! You put this tiny creature in my bed,right? What if,I accidentally kill her, OMG!?"

" Oh yeah,about that,because she's crying non stop so I tried to put her in all member's bed. Then,she only shut up once when we reached your room,bed."

" Humph. I hate you,hyung!" I said as I pouted.

" Woah,woah hold up..it's only 7.30 a.m and Kai,our sleepyhead was already woke up?! Is this some kind of a dream?" Chen slapped  himself.

" Ouch,it hurts. This is not a dream." Chen rubbed his face,softly.

"Mor-" Baekhyun and Sehun paused,jaw dropped after they saw me in the kitchen. Their eyes grew wider like D.O

" Kai is waking up in the morning without hurting our member?" Baekhyun said with unbelievable tone.

" Is this a dream?" Sehun said and got a smack from Chanyeol.

" Hyung!! What is it for?!" Sehun yelled.

" To prove it up, it is not a dream." Chanyeol grinned.

" Yah,you guys are too loud." Kris shot daggers at them.

" Jongin? Who's his victim this morning?" Suho rubbed his eyes and yawned.

" I'm waking up myself thanks to SOMEBODY,hyung. *facepalmed*" I said,irritated.

" Good Morning~" The rest of the members also woke up except from Zitao.That gave me,a naughty idea!

" Tao~ya" I'm inside of his room with the baby.

" Tao,look who's here!" My eyes sparked with mischiveous glint.

Tao was rubbing his eyes and then he screamed with a really girly voice.

" Kris gege!" He said and ran away to his leader.

" Kim Jong In!!Stop teasing Tao!" Kris warned him.

" Fine~" I said but teasing Tao coulf light up my mood. So, I should do it more often.^ω^

" Wauaaarghhhh...." The baby is crying again and again. Maybe because we are too loud for her liking. I bet she's Kris daughter.

" Kai oppa,u cent ove baby more than me!" Yura was whining while the baby was crying. This scene drives me crazy.

" Shut up,yura!" I was accidentally raising my tone.She looked a bit upset and about to cry.

" Yura,don't be like this. Let's go have breakfast with oppa." Lay said and carried Yura.

" Tsk,Yura.Yura,she will always be jealous when she saw Kai loved others kid." Xiumin commented.

" Great,she's sulking now,guys!"-Luhan's voice from the kitchen.

" Kai,give the baby to me. Go and say sorry to Yura.She don't want to eat." Kyungsoo was whispering to him.

"Fine...." I sighed and went besides Yura.

"Oppa is sorry,kay?Princess,look at me--"

" I ont wunt to talk to u." Yura said,with a cute pout.

I kissed Yura cheeks all over and she was giggling now .

" I wilsl arry u wun i grown up."

Her words made me surprised . Aish,kids nowadays. I wonder what would Chanyeol hyung do to me if he heard.

* [I will marry u when I grown up]

" But first,you must eat." I said. Then, suddenly I heard the baby is crying again.

" What she want now?" Luhan said referring to the baby.

" Milk?" Sehun approached D.o with a bottle of milk but unexpected thing happenned .The baby peed on Sehun's POLO shirt  when Sehun was holding her.

" Kris hyung!!" Sehun squeaked.

" Woah,the baby peed on you." Chen and Chanyeol stated the obvious.

" What?" Kris walked lazily to the chaos.

" Last night,we told you to put the baby diaper,right?" Sehun questioned him.

 " Oh,that...I forgot..besides,I'm too fabulous to do that."

" Kris hyung,waee"-Sehun.〒_〒

" What a wonderful morning~ I'm looking forward now--"

" Shut up,kkamjong."