★ Stalk,stalk,stalk

Third Person's POV

The strong aroma of coffee floated into Ji Eun's nostrils, the serene ambience of the coffee soothe her muscles after over working her brain on what seemed like endless hours
of thinking-boggling advanced calculus since she's still a colleger, peace and quiet is much deserved after a hard time to soothe Yerin to sleep,sometimes she still spend her free time reading through fiction novels mentioned Twillight Saga, one of her favorite novel. The bittersweet relish of her hot and creamy Americano is lingering around her taste buds but rudely interrupt by what sound much like a shutter, a continuous one at that too. She continues reading,completely ignoring the fact that she still can hear the constant earshot sound of the camera's shutter from time to time, and she will still occasionally look around, but to her dismay found no one in sight. Could she be quite delusional? She supposed so she is very much sleep deprived, and her brain is pleading, begging and screaming for a nice rest. Enough reading for the day, her brain said, and she decides to walk to Yerin's room,finally a quiet room.

A week had gone by in a speed of
lightning, though for Ji Eun,she still felt guilty for EXO and as a punishment now,she have intermittently hears the camera shutter and lackluster heavy footsteps whenever she is outdoors or indoor,especially in Yerin's room. She have considered whether she had truly gone delusional, more so had developed paranoid schizophrenia. But last week, doctor assured her that she wasn't sick and she was probably imagining things but Ji Eun still considered herself as mentally ill unless,she see where those endless shutters come from.

" Omo,I had really gone crazy!!!!"

Third Person's POV

Exo sigh heavily as they look at the new photos Kris and Suho had taken of Ji Eun and Yerin who lived next door. They know they shouldn't be doing this but they couldn't muster enough courage to stop what she was doing and kidnap Yerin back. Self-admitted immorality,they knew it was all so wrong, yet the thought of it alone, especially when they can see Yerin everyday ,and is in the midst of taking photos of Yerin and getting to meet her in such a close distance felt so right.

BAAAMM!

As the front door open,Kris jolts up and in shock, nearly drop the camera.

" Aish,Jongdae. Could you knock the door first?"

" Shuhhh,this is emergency. URGENT. Baekhyun,follow me now. It's either life or death."

" Why? What about all of us??" Tao asks.

" You guys can continue to stalk Yerin and Ji Eun or whatever. BYE!" He drags the poor helpless puppy away.

------------------

Chen's POV

"Why are we hiding behind a tree? -.-" Baekhyun asks.

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!Keep your voice down!" God, you would think that with all the action movies we watched together as 'We Are One', I thought he would know what stalking looked liked when he's doing it. Yes, that's right.We're currently hiding behind a
tree, stalking someone, and that someone happen to be our oldest hyung, Kim Minseok.

Why exactly are we stalking him....well....

-Flashback-

"This is stupid! Why do we have to follow him?" Baekhyun whined.

"Ahem! Stalking! Repeat after me, stalk-king."

"..Stalk-king -__-" Baekhyun mumbled.

"Good boy." I said patting his head.

"Will you just tell me why we're foll- stalking him?" He asked exasperated.

"We're stalking him because we need to find out his secret,haven't you notice his weird behaviour since we came to Busan? He seems restless so we need to know it. Duh! And its not following, we're STALKING!" I repeated.

"Like that makes it any better?!" He said, annoyed.

"And why are we following him? Why not one of the other members? They are weird too especially Chanyeol or HunHan, ah WAIT everyone is weird af." He continued.

"Now come on. If we keep talking like this, we'll lose him."

-End Flashback-

Meanwhile....

" Why the hell Chen took Baekhyun away? We need to do the plan today and yet three members are missing. Im really pissed off." Chanyeol groans.

" Actually,five are missing. Hunhan are out somewhere.Kyungsoo said matter-of-factly.

" You let them out,Wu.Yi.Fan? They could be kidnap by sasaeng,or worse lost their way,starving outside or-or ."

" Wow,Im amused with your thought,Suho hyung." Kai said.

" Im too cool to forbid them,Suho."

" Sure,you are really a responsible 'cool' father of EXO. How are my kids going to survive in busan?" Suho exaggerate and Kris rolls his eyes.

" It is okay,yeol. We just want to kidnap a baby,we don't need lots of people and Suho hyung,calm down they'll survive just fine. We are only in Busan,they couldn't get lost." Tao said,for once not being childish and the only person who still rational.

" Guys,ready?!"

" Yes!"

" Let's kidnap Yerin."

............

TBC. Are they going to success or fail their mission? Muawahaahahaa. And the cliffhanger well I love to torture my readers,my bad.

Edited-tenses & spelling errors.