★ Hell Disaster

Ok,i know you guys dissapointed with me..I update really slow and some of you may or may not forget this story..Jeongmal mianhe.

19/6/2015-Edited

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Suho's POV

We dressed in black suit as if we're getting married..Chen couldn't go because today is his turn to take care of the kids.And he was fine with that besides he's too lazy to bath in the morning.

''We trust you,dae!'' I said,unsured.

''Whatever,grandpa.'' Chen laughed.

''Jongdae,just please don't burn the kitchen.'' D.o warned him because last time we left him alone,the dorm almost in fire.

''Chen,don't mess up the dorm, understand?!''

''Please take care of Yerin and Yura when they're wake up''

''Yura must eat breakfast or else she will cry and give Yerin,milk''

''Jongdae hyung,don't you ever dare to touch my laptop again.''

''Yah! Are you sleeping when we're talking right now?'' I glared to him.

''Aniya~i just closed my eyes not my ears.''

''Fine..Ok then,bye!'' I'm a little bit worry but I trusted him..Hopefully.

''Okay,next!'' We said altogether to the all participants.There were a lot of girls and 'half boys' in the line.

''Oppa! *wink*flying kiss*'' A man's voice echoes.

''OMG!'' I shrieked.

''That's so horrible.Next!''

''But,oppa...I don't even start yet.'' He said,'gently'. Eww,we want to puke right now.

''We are Hyung for you.'' Kris irritated,for sure.

''Go before I call police.'' Xiumin said.

''Hmph.'' He pouted.

''Next,so who are you?''

''Kim Myra..'' A sexy girl in black dress said with a poker face.

''Nice name!'' Baekhyun and Xiumin waved at her.

''Yerin will cry once she see this scary girl.'' Chanyeol mumbled out loud enough to be heard.

''Are you trying to whisper or purposy to talk loudly,huh?" I facepalmed.

''Miss,your full name?'' Kris asked.

''Song Yujin.''

''What's your talent??''

''I am good at sexy dance,can make you guys being crazy of me.''

Myra started to shake her body while were teasing them. She was singing 'Something'. Typical EXO were cheering wildly. They almost flip the table.

''Okay,let's vote.'' All of them put their hands up except me and Chanyeol.

''Thank you,you're acceptable. We will call you later.'' I sighed. They were seriously crazy.

''Next!'' I said. Oh lord,please not another sexy girl. I had enough for today.

''Hi,My name is Ji Eun.''

Chen's POV

''Yura!!! Don't pee in your pants.''

''Waaauuuarghhh..''

''Baby~~dont cry~~''

''Wuaaarrrarghhhh''

''Tsk. Stubborn monster. Are you perhaps hungry?''

''Wuuuuuuuarghhh''

''I think that is a yes.'' So,I went to the kitchen and looked at the fridge.We give her cowmilk in the bottle caused nobody in Exo know how to make it. Pathetic,isn't it?

''Where's your milk?''

''Blurp*'' Yura looked guilty.

''Yura,did you drink it?''

''I'm ungry..mian''

''Yah! Ottoke?! Hurm..Oh oh! Baby's food!''

''Uppa,Yerin is crawling.''

''Go and play with her..I want to make our late breakfast."

Immediately she left the kitchen and I could heard their laughter.

''I wash~~the vegies~~'' I sang random songs while washed the vegetable at the sink.

When I went to the living room,oh my gosh! Last time I checked,there was no signs of thunders..how could the kids did this disaster mess?! I am doomed.

But, nahhh.. it looked fine to me.

''Yura,let's play watergun!'' I cheered, totally forget to close the water at the sink.

Kris's POV

I'm getting bored and sleepy then suddenly a sexy girl light up my boring mood.I hope there's another sexy girl..Hehe..*evil smirk*

''Hi,My name is Kim Ji Eun.'' A cute and bubbly girl smile widely.

The audition continue....continue.. until Chanyeol's phone was ringing.

''Uppa!!!!!! Im ungry..wen u ant to backss?!!!!'' Yura was whining on the other side.Oh yeah it already 2 hours since the audition.

''Mianhe..In 5 minutes,we will be back, ok?''

''Polli jiseyo.''

''Nae,princess.''

''Okay,that it is for today.'' I said.

''Time to see Yerin and Yura with Chen.''

''I hope they're safe.''

''I will kill him if anything happened to my kitchen.''

Suho's POV

''Chen!!!!!! '' D.o was screaming,in an anger tone.

''Run!!!!!!!!!!!!''

''I'm going to kill you!''

So,that it is...Don't trust Chen ever again. He so doomed by kyungsoo. Firstly,the kitchen was flooding with water. Second,Yura and Yerin were really stinky as they haven't bathe yet. Third,Yerin's poo in the couch.Lastly,the table in a big mess with left over food.

''KIM JONGDAE!!!!''