★Time 4 Christmas!

In the early morning of the biggest day which is Christmas,Exo's Dorm is quiet not as usual.

SuhoKim added 11 people to the chat group.

SuhoKim: Merry Christmas~We haven't really discussed this
yet so, what do you guys want for Christmas? *smile*

BaConByun: A PUPPY!

SuhoKim: Baek, no. If u really really really want,please ask Kai.He already have three puppy!!!!

KimJongOut: NO FREAKING WAY!

DYO_kyung: Yah! Kim Jong In,i can hear your screams from here!Where's your MANNERS?!!

KimJongOut: i hate older men.(╥﹏╥)

Dyo_Kyung: Kim fucking Jong In! Don't give me those faces!

BaconByun:I want puppy1! Please,please,please...our precious leader, please.*puppy eyes*

SuhoKim:Wu Fannn handle this!!!!

KrisWu: Wow, I'm impressed. That's your record time for how long you could last until you
call me.

SuhoKim: (╥﹏╥)

KrisWu: Baekhyun,we are not and I repeat,NOT getting pets. It's bad enough dealing with 11 lost and kicked puppy of you.

BaconByun: FINEEE,MEANIE.

YodaYeollie: Baek,don't be sad..You a puppy yourself...

BaconByun: WTH?? Do u had enough with your life until u want me to KILL you?

TaoTao: I feel like I know where this is going..

YodaYeollie: Adsfghkjmantphelpwmagptme..

LayUni: ...........

Chensing:Lol.Baekhyun is now choke Yeol.( ˘ ³˘)♥

XiuXiumin: Lol.

YodaYeollie:It's not funny..I almost die!

LuluManly:That's a pity....

YodaYeollie:Finally...

LuluManly: That's a pity..u dont die.

OhMaknae:Lol~~

LayUni: Ooh if we can get pets now, I WANT A UNICORN..Can I?

KrisWu: Shut up Lay!

SuhoKim: Now don't be so hard on him.

Chensing: Don't be so rude,duizang! Though that unicorn is nonsense and weird..duh.

KrisWu:Says chen -_-"

XiuXiumin: Lol.

LuluManly: You join the chat and that's all you can say?!-_-

XiuXiumin:Lol..?

LulyManly: You did realise right? You just add the '?'..*facepalmed*

Suhokim: You guys shouldn't be arguing,we're supposed to be talking about Christmas
presents!

Dyo_Kyung: Are you done now? Well I want a metal frying pan for Christmas.

KimJongOut: Why?

Dyo_Kyung: So that i can knock people who dont listen to me.

KimJongOut:.......

KrisWu: That's a good idea,kyung.Anybody else?

YodaYeollie:I want Ji Eun as my girlfriend.

KrisWu changed his name to Idontgiveadamnshit.

TaoTao:Why is that...?

XiuXiuMin:Lol.

JiEunnie:My turn!!

Idontgiveadamnshit:Since when she's here??

SuhoKim:I just add her about 5 second ago.

JiEunnie: I want all of us to be happy and together! And u guys must bring thr girls out! Lol.

Dyo_Kyung,KimJongOut,LayUni,XiuXiumin,Chensing,LuluManly,OhMaknae,BaconByun,YodaYeollie,KrisWu,TaoTao left the chat.

SuhoKim deleted group.

''Wae?Wae?Wae?'' Ji Eun now stand up from the couch,crossed arms and pouts then glares to all members.

''Why we chat btw?We are freaking facing each other in living room.''

''Haha,cuz we're weird.'' Chanyeol said.

''Im so done with u guys!I want to leave and wont comeback unless u solved it!Have fun do the party on your own! '' Ji Eun goes away and slams the door.

''What the...?''

''That stupid girl ...'' D.o disbelief.

''Wuarghhhhhhh..''

''Oh my gucci,Yerin is awake!'' Tao said,rushing to his room and locked it.

''He still afraid with Yerin,huh?'' Kai,evil grins.

''Uh uh..And kai,dont u dare to do whatever you're thinking now.'' Kris warns him.

''Guys,what to do? It's christmas and we have a lot to do and she left before the christmas party''

''Yeah,at least she should bake cookies before she go.'' Xiumin said.

''........''-Exo to Xiumin.

''Fine i'll go find her while Lay,Kyungsoo,Kai please for today just do it..Bring Aurora,Liz,and Dylia to the party tonight and the rest stay and do all the lists..Got it?'' Kris said,in leader tone.

''Yes,sir!'' Chen playfully grins and all nods.Lay,Kai,Luhan,D.o go out to solve their matters.

''Luckily,we had finish with the cake and foods.We just need to do decoration.''Suho said

Suddenly,Yerin crawl in with a cream dirty on her chubby face,hands and cloth.

''Don't say that ....''

''luulahbubabuu..'' Yerin said in cutely voice with cheeky smiles toward her Appa.

''That's a whipped cream strawberry cake...She ate its and leave a huge mess in the kitchen.'' Luhan said matter-of-factly.

''Yah! Yerin-ssi! How could you!''Suho glares at their daughter.

''Wuarghhh'' Yerin is now crying.

''Aigoo...my baby.'' Chanyeol said and want to take care of Yerin and then Yura's whining to get his attention.Baek and Xiumin cry over their whipped cake.Sehun just lazily stares at the mess and the drama.

''Oh Sehun! Bring your lazy ass here and help me!''Suho screams like a grandmother,sehun think.

''Yeah,i'll be right there.''

....and thank you for being a loyal readers. Again,Welcome Home New Readers!!