★ To the ending..

Third Person's POV

"I've a good news!!!" Lay,after three days of missing now suddenly barges in Exo's Dorm. The rest of members look at him.

"What's it?" Suho asks.

" I already found out where's Yerin taken to."

" Seriously?!! OMO,let's go now!" Chen and Baekhyun are excited.

"Wait,we need a plan before we do anything."

" Yep. We need to plan everything on how to kidnap Yerin back."

" Wow,I can't wait for that." Kai smirks.

" So where's Yerin?" Kris asks.

"We're going to Busan." Lay announces.

The word 'Busan' makes someone uneasy. His face turns paler.

-------------------

Kyungsoo's POV

I walk to the back and forth. It's a good news to have Yerin's back but now I'm thinking about Dylia.

I press on her number.

" Dylia...let's meet somewhere."

>> skip time (at the restaurant,that night.)

"Let's separate for a while. Just temporary.Don't come and find me. I'll look for you later. I...promise."

My heart clenched as I said these words. Why was I feeling like that? I thought Dylia is the one I love? But I got no choice. It's just so complicated. That's right, she's the one I love. I thought to myself about my decision hesitantly.

Dylia's POV

Am I hearing things? This is see you later, not a goodbye,right? It's just for a while like usual...right? I thought to myself. I couldn't be sure that Kyungsoo will be back and not leave me.. What did I do wrong? Why this happened to us? I'm willingly to stay as his secret girlfriend as long as he always beside me. After all, Kyungsoo is an Idol, handsome and loved by everyone so it's doesn't matter if I'm only his secret.

"D-don't leave me,please."

" I'm sorry,baby." He left me,and this time I feel like it's forever.

- The Day after-

Are we really breaking up now? Or are we just separated for a moment, like how we promised to be. This separation is already enough for me..I haven't heard from you for a long time and now you come back for a break up? You promised to come for me...

Buzz buzz. I quickly grab my phone from my pocket. 1 unread message from Kyunggie.

I have a bad feeling about this. With trembling hands, I slowly press the button to open the new message.

'Let's break up.'

I fall on the floor. Lifeless, with tears streaming down my face. You promised that our separation was temporary that night. You said you'll be back. You turn around and announced our separation. No,don't leave me,kyungsoo...I love you.

It's really my mistake for not making you love me more?
It's my mistake for loving you more than you love
me? It's my mistake for not making you love me as much as I wanted you to? How much longer must I cry as I believe the promise you made? Waiting by myself, regretting by myself, for loving you.

-------------------

Third Person's POV

Whenever Sehun is around,Luhan will always run away and avoid him.

" Luhan ge!" Sehun calls out for him but as usual got ignored.

Sehun had enough. He quickly get in to Luhan's room before Luhan could even stop him.

Luhan huffs while crossed his arms," What do you want?"

Sehun's burning hole into Luhan. No words spoken between them. Luhan gritts his teeth and push Sehun aside but Sehun grabs his wrist tightly. Sehun pinned Luhan into the wall. Their eyes locked together,Sehun face is one inch from Luhan's. Their hearts beat like crazy.

Sehun leans closer to Luhan and immediately stop before his lips could touch Luhan's. Unexpectedly,he hug Luhan tightly and beams his face into Luhan shoulder.

"P-please don't hate me,I'm begging you." He cries.

" S-sehun.."

" 5 more minutes..Stay with me."

"S-since when you love me?"

" In the first time when I look into your eyes. When you smile,you can light up my whole world,your kindness towards other,your silly habit when you kick people on your bed,I really love all of you."

Luhan let out a chuckles. He hug Sehun back,with more desperate and love.

" Thank you,I love you too."

------------------

Han River.

Third Person's POV

Chanyeol stares into oblivion. He deeply sighs. Sometimes,he let out a slight laugh when he remember about his memories with Ji Eun. The shopping day,the first time she introduced herself,the day when she drunk.

" Ji Eun,Ji Eun,Ji Eun..."

" Yah,Park Chanyeol."

" Baek hyung..wae?"

" You forgot your sweater. It's cold outside."

"Oh,thanks.."

"Chan,everything gonna be alright. Trust me. If you really love her then you should fight for her."

" But,what if I'm Yerin's father?"

" I don't think so. She's so cute and pretty. It couldn't be your genes. Eww,please."

" Hyuuungg!!!"

Both of them laugh.

" BTW,tomorrow we're going to Busan. We're going to rent a place in front of Ji Eun's and stalk Yerin and Ji Eun."

" Wow,what a plan."

" I know right. I feel like a spy,dude."

" I hope Lee Soo Man CEO wouldn't catch us."

" He's too dumb for that. Hahahaha."