★ The aftermath of party.

Hmmmmm...So this is the freaking weird chapter,so bear with it,I will make up to you guys with baekyeol chapter next...After that, everything going to be alright and in order manner of OTP...lol..And sorry 4 the late update..huhu..

Warning: slightly Baekyeol feelzzz!
-----------------------------------------------------

9.00 a.m.
"Andwaeeeeee!!!!"Kris,Lay,D.o,Luhan,Chanyeol and Kai scream in union.They wake up,sweat drenched their shirt.

"WHY?" Suho and the others rush to them.

"What had happened to me?!! " They said,altogether.

Suho gasps..Oh no.

" You don't remember anything after the cristmas party??"

Slowly...they start to regain their memory back.

They nod in embarrassment.They were flirted with the girls yesterday. *cough Dylia * halla *cough*

"Kai,what's wrong??" Sehun asks.

"Liz,Idreamtofher.."

"Woo,are u rapping?" Sehun says and earns a death glare from Kai.

"Seriously, sehun? =_="

"At least,you stop your girly sobbing."

"You're impossible. " But secretly,Kai smile..Yeah,he should let go of Lizzy. She's just a crush.

"Lay hyung...." Suho pats his shoulder.

"I-in my dream,Aurora come back to me,we start everything again..Maybe,deep in my heart, I still hope for her." Lay,the most blur and funny one in exo,for the first time look so weak.

"She had married..You should accept that fact,hyung."

"Haha,yeah." He fake a smile.

"Kris ge,gwenchana?" Tao approach his favorite gege..Kris looks gloomy.

"I wish Im not waking up from the dream.I rather die with Hye Woo."

"Ge,you want to leave us,Exo?If you not here,I will never able to get through everything. Please don't say like that.Don't leave us." Tao is in urges of crying.

"*sigh* Im sorry,Tao."

"Chen,what have u put in our drink last night? How can we had a same dream of girls??" Chanyeol looks suspiciously to the beagle's captain.

"What?? Excuse you,Im not a magician! Btw,all of us drank soju and beers,ok?" Chen pouts.

"Oh yeah,yeol..Who's in your dream?" Baekhyun asks.

"Of course,it is you,baek..Baekyeol/chanbaek forever!" Chen said while baek widen his eyes.( A/n:I ship them hard xD)

"Hahhahhaa,yeah..Be mine,byun baek?" Chanyeol plays along so he can avoid to answer the question. The others 'ewwww' them but fortunately the solemn atmosphere already over.Thanks to beagle line.

"WHAT THE! YAH!" Baek glares at them and there they go again like always..Baek chases the other two.

Ji Eun stand infront of them,almost get hit by the giant..Thank god,he manages to stop..He gulps..He dream bout' her..That dream,hm..like really cheesy and gross.Chanyeol plays the guitar for her at the Han River..Ohhh,this is freaking crazy. After the Christmas party last night,after she had a dance with me,I freaking had a dream -_-"

"Hey?Good morning?"

"Hmm..morning..You should leave now.Your shift already over..We call you later when we need you..Thank you! Bye!" I chase her out,the member looks at me weirdly..Ok,Im still embarassed to see her so I just shrug off.

"What have u done,Park Chanyeol?? Why are you chasing her?? Who's going to take care of the kids now,huh??You're lucky that our flight to China had cancel if not,you're dead." Suho glares at him while babbling.

So,just one thing can make the leader shut up.

"I will take care of the kids!" Chanyeol raises his hand and volunteer.

"Seriously,chanyeol?" Suho looks at him.

"With baekhyun,we're going to take care the kids all day." Chanyeol continue.

"Wait..what?I never agree to that!" Baek is shock for the sudden announcement. O.o

"Haahhhaa,don't worry,we're going to have fun,byun baek."Chanyeol said and Chen is fanboying of the nickname. He's a hardcore fan of baekyeol otp.

"What I have done to get this punishment??" Baek dramatically on his knees while fake sobs.

And the kids wake up on the right time as if they know they had been mentioned.

--------------------------------------------------------

I wonder....how they going to survive with the kids? And sorry if it looks so 'gay'.. lol..Haters to the left,I love baekyeol.

Sorry 4 the grammar,and everything.

btw,Im getting excited to do Baekyeol and baby chapter..Lot of loveee..I plan to do a hilarious chapter.. hihihihi..like I said ,Im a troll,but cheesy troll..so yeah,I dont wanna to babbling like a grandma anymore..Buh-bye!

Xoxo,WinterLoner.

p/s: welcome new readers!!