Chapter 14

Plantation House
Rebekah, Hayley and Mireya have just arrived at the former Mikaelson mansion, and are walking toward the front porch

"I thought I was gonna have to drag either one of you to the plantation kicking and screaming."

"Yeah, well, we all just wanna protect Mireya and the baby, right?" Hayley said with a slight attitude.

Rebekah raises her eyebrows in disbelief. "Hey, I'm on your side, remember? So, what gives?"

Hayley sighs.

"Tonight's a full moon, Rebekah," Mireya informs her.

"So what?" Rebekah questioned.

"I won't be able to turn."

"What do you mean?" Rebekah asked in confusion.

"Nevermind that," Hayley brushed it off. "I wanted to invite a few people over..."

"Of course," Rebekah stated sarcastically. "Every red-blooded American werewolf will be a bundle of fur and sharp teeth tonight, whilst your cursed Crescent Clan will be--"

"Human," Mireya butted in.

"But only for a few hours, and won't be again until the next full moon, so..." Hayley breathes out. "I asked Josh to get a message out to Eve in the Bayou."

"Josh isn't dead yet?" Rebekah asked, midly surprised, as Mireya nods her head. "Well good on him. I love a nice survival story."

Rebekah notices a man wheeling a dolly out of the house. She looked at the man, surprised. "Who the bloody hell is that?"

Hayley turns to the man. "Kegs out back, alright?"

"Yup." The man nods his head, continuing his walk.

Hayley clears her throat awkwardly and turns back to Rebekah and Mireya.

"Right." Rebekah had an amused expression as she crossed her arms. "It appears you weren't gonna wait for me to grant you permission to throw a kegger."

"Listen, tonight's the one night a month that I can meet my family. Now, you could rat me out and send me to my room, or you could help me to throw one hell of a party."

Mireya didn't hesitate to raise her hand. "I'm in."

The Bayou
Hayley and Mireya hangs up some clothes for the Crescent werewolves to put on when they turn into humans with the full moon. As they're about to leave, the golden-eyed wolf who has been protecting Hayley and the mixd golden-red-eyed wolf who has been protecting Mireya, appear and stared at them.

"Hello again. We're looking forward to meeting you soon."

The Bayou/Plantation House
The Crescent werewolves have just transformed back into humans, and pull clothing that Hayley and Mireya left for them off of the clothes line before they dress themselves for the party.

At the plantation house, Rebekah is cooking crawfish in the kitchen while she leaves Marcel a voicemail. "So help me God, Marcel, if you don't call me back with an update, I will kill you myself."

Suddenly, a blonde, shirtless Crescent wolf shows up in the kitchen, and when Rebekah finally notices him, she's startled by his appearance.

"Oh. I beg your pardon," Rebekah stuttered out awkwardly. "I was expecting someone... furry."

"You're one of them, aren't you? An Original?"

"Yes. You might want to say that with some more respect." She pauses. "I suppose you'll be wanting Hayley?"