Chapter 8

When the girls woke up they realized that they were in the trunk of a car. Hayley tries to move around, but her wrist were binded. Mireya's too. She tries to break the binds, but they were tied too tight.

Mireya was starting to hyperventilate. Hayley looks over at her. "Hey, deep breathes." She nods her head and takes deep breathes.

Hayley looks up and notices the truck door. "Move to the side a bit, so I can try to kick it open." Once Mireya moved to the side as much as she could. Hayley kicks the door, but it doesn't budge. She kept on trying and trying, but it wouldn't budge.

The car suddenly swerves, making Mireya practically roll onto Hayley, and then came to a came to an abrupt stop. They hear the driver door slammed and footsteps coming to the back of the car.

When the person opened the trunk, he tries to grab her, making Mireya scream, but Hayley fights back by kicking him in the face. The person stumbles back.

Hayley struggles to get up, but then came a face-to-face with a face, a very familiar face. "Seriously?"

Hayley face paled when she saw who it is. "Tyler?"

Mireya looks at her friend in shock. "You know him?"

They both ignore her. "You don't want to fight me, Hayley. You know you can't beat a hybrid." He pushes her back into the trunk and grabs her ankles, zip-tying them.

"Aahh! Let me go," Tyler ignores her, finishing tying her up then grabs Mireya and does the same with her.

"Don't you dare touch her you backstabbing half-breed piece of sh-"

"Shut up!" Tyler pulls Mireya out of the trunk first and throws her over his shoulder, then grabs Hayley and drags her out

"Shut up!" Tyler pulls Mireya out of the trunk first and throws her over his shoulder, then grabs Hayley and drags her out. He starts to walk down the road, dragging Hayley next to him.

The Bayou - Werewolf Encampment

"Ugh," Hayley groans when Tyler shoves her down on a wooden step. He tosses Mireya down, making her shriek, besides her. Hayley brings her friend closer to her. She scans the area, seeing different houses and other things.

"What is this place?" Hayley asked.

"The armpit of Louisiana," Tyler pulls out a knife out of his pocket making Mireya whimper in fear.

"What are you gonna do with that?" Hayley asked in fear. He does't reply, just scowls at her.

"Depends on you," he points the blade at Hayley before cutting the zip-ties on hers and Mireya's ankles.

"Hey, you attacked us, remember?" Hayley snaps at him. "You ambushed us, in our own backyard."

"It's not your backyard, it's Klaus'!" Mireya flinches at the loudness of his voice. "You're shacked up in that mansion with that psycho with a human girl. A long way from the girl I've met in the Appalachians, helping other werewolves."