Chapter 11

Mikaelson Compound
Mireya was standing in front of a mirror, trying to fasten the zipper on the vintage wedding dress she's found. She doesn't notice Klaus walking in.

 She doesn't notice Klaus walking in

"Would you like some help, love?"

Mireya looks over at Klaus, a little startled by his sudden appearance. She smiles. "You might have to use your hybrid strength."

Klaus couldn't help but smile at her joke. "Allow me."

He walks over to her and stands behind her and begins to fasten her zipper. Mireya shivered slightly when his skin brushed against her back.

"Thank you," she says, looking at him from his reflection on the mirror.

Klaus places his hands on her shoulders and leans in, so his cheek brushed against hers. "Men should be begging on their knees to make you their wife."

"Would you?"

Klaus stumbles back away from her, completely surprised by her question. Mireya turns to look at him, obliviously innocent to her own question.

Klaus tries to hold back his amusement as he looks at her. He looks down, contemplating on what to do next while he shifts his gaze up at her. He then looks away slightly, as he made his way to her.

Once he was right in front of her, leans down close to her face, their nose barely brushing

Once he was right in front of her, leans down close to her face, their nose barely brushing. And then, he answered.

"Yes."

Mireya looked up at him, completely shocked at his answer. She didn't even think he would answer with such honesty.

She barely even noticedhim walking away, but stops him before he barely reaches the door.

"Klaus."

He stops near the door, his hand resting on the doorknob, as he looks over at her. Mireya turns to face the mirrior and looks at his reflection.

"Can you...?"

Klaus walks over, stands close to her, as he zips the zipper down. But he took his time, purposely brushing his fingers on her back, sending shivers down her spine.