Consequences - 2

Later that evening the three really didn't want to go home and deal with their parents. They hanged out for a while at the park that was close to both their houses. They were sitting on a bench Roman looked up looking up at the sky it was getting dark already "They had it coming.. They start the fight ever time.. Yet we always have to deal with the shit afterwards.." He sighed, Jimmy and Jey looked at him frowning, Jimmy said "so what we are just meant to sit there getting beat up..?" Jey made a face "clearly thats what we are meant to do.. Its a joke.." Romans phone rang he looked down at it.. He brushed his hair out of his face. He knew it was his dad and he was right he looked at his twins not wanting to answer it.. But he did. "Hey.." His dad was not at all impressed "get your asses home now.. Come home and bring your cousins with you" Roman hanged up looking over at his cousins "ok.. Yeah the school obviously rang them.. He's pissed" Jey retorted "no change there then". They all head to Romans car and drove back to his place.

They reached Romans parents place and they saw Jimmy and Jey's parents car was parked up. They looked at one another smirking a little to try cover that they didn't want to hear all what was to come. They walked through the door seeing Roman entering first followed by the twins, both their dads were standing in the living room staring at them they looked beyond unimpressed. Roman went to talk but his dad stopped him. "You did it again.. Why..? Why did you have to fight those boys..? We told you.. No more fights.. Don't you care at all.. About anything we say." His dad shouted at them. Roman looked away from him as he continued "let alone you sneaking off to get those tattoo's you think you three can just do whatever you like, but you are not over 18 and live by our rules." Jimmy and Jey stood behind Roman with their arms cross when their dad would not look at them they knew he was really mad.

Roman glared at his dad "you don't seem to understand anything..? You think I started that fight..? You always do..!" His dad gave him a look and Roman saw the anger all building up over his fathers face, "I don't care Roman.. I am sick of your behaviour its appalling.. All three of you.. So me and the rest of us" (meaning all their parents) Roman didn't get what his dad was getting at.. Nothing would change they would moan at them and then it would all happen again. So he looked away looking a little amused. "Roman you had better wipe that look off your face boy.. I am not joking his time.." Roman looked back at him no longer smirking, Jimmy tried to defend them "It wasn't out fault they started on us and.." The twins dad was a large man who could become very intimidating he stepped closer "and Boys I guess those tattoo's and every other fight you have been in where not you fault either?" He looked furious.
Jimmy stopped talking and looked away again that was true, they had nothing to say back.

Romans dad continued "As I was saying we have decided something and we do not care what you say or think.. As this was the last straw we have let you behave his way for far to long.." Roman looked at him puzzled "what will you really do dad..? Ground us.. Take away our playstation" he retorted sarcastically.. Clearly not believing a word his father was saying. His dad glared at him.. "No Roman..! You are all no longer finishing the last of the year at your school we are sending you to military school." Roman's expression changed instantly.. His dad had to be joking.. His dad noticed the change of his son's expression he knew this was what had to be done.
The look of worry was apparent over all three of the boys faces. They really had done it this time.

Roman looked at his dad with pleading eyes "Dad.. You cant.. Come on.. We can make it up to you.. We.." His dad stopped him again not wanting to hear it. "You crossed the line boys and this is how you will make it up to us.." Jimmy and Jey looked shocked, Jey said looking at their dad "Dad! You cant do that.. Its not fair.." His dad huffed "fair.. You want to talk about fair..? Fair as in how we have to deal with you.. And your crap day in and day out.. Its happening boys whether you like it or not" he looked away from his sons clearly hurt. They didn't want to make their sons deal with that but they had had enough. Romans dad walked close to the boys "And your going tomorrow.. So get ready" he looked at his son with saddened eyes then looked away. Both men walked out the room leaving them standing there. Roman felt mad he stomper up the stairs quickly wanting to disappear and be in his room the twins looked at each other with dread over their faces Jimmy said softly "we fucked up Jey" His brother nodded sighing "yeh we really did."

Jimmy and Jey left with their dad not soon after. Roman stayed in his room all night not leaving for anything. He wanted to run away get away from this awful life. He knew most things thats had happened was his and his cousins fault but not everything was and thats what made him mad he was mad that his dad and uncle didn't understand  and he was mad at himself. He didn't know what to expect from this military school but he could take a guess. He took his hair product from the side and applied some to his hands before ruffling it though his long hair, he hoped they would not touch his lock or his life would be over he thought. His head hit the pillow and he fell asleep.