"Hey girl!" Noah grins as he walks towards me. He holds his hand out for a high five and I smile widely as I high five him. 

"I brought back so many new recipes for you from my parent's pack. You are going to love the secret ingredient in our cookies," he winks at me as Stella grins. 

"I'm glad you're okay." Stella says to me and I smile at her. 

I will be. 

"So what's with the princess look? You look like you just woke up from a deep beauty sleep in a stunning dress." Noah asks as he looks me up and down. 

I was only wearing a lilac dress that fell to my ankles and it had long sleeves. Nothing else. Completely and utterly plain. 

"Princess look?" I ask and he chuckles as the door opens and Natalie and Cam walk inside. 

"Yes," he walks towards the counter, "I've seen plenty of princesses in movies where they wake up in a nice night gown and look royalty." He answers me. 

"Princess?" Nat frowns at him. 

"Come on. Are you telling me she doesn't look like a princess to you?" Noah asks, frowning at us all as they check their heads. 

I was no princess. 

"Imagine if the world was ruled by Emily Gray. It would be law to have chocolate cake in every house," Stella says as she blushes a little as Cam laughs at her. 

World ruled by me. 

You are from the Royal Crystal Pack. 

I stare at the ground as my mind connects the dots ever so slowly. 

My mom had found me in the Afterworld. I was one year old but we did not age on the other side. I had died when I was one and the vampire inside of me had never been awoken. I had come back and that when I was truly a vampire and I could no longer die. Sam had said I was from the Royal Crystal pack. The king and queen had magic. I have magic. Their family had been burnt to the ground but I was brought back from the dead. 

"I could be the princess." I whisper in shock. 

"What?" 

"What are you talking about?"

I turn to look at Cam. "I want to see the castle from the Royal Crystal Pack." I tell him. 

His eyes widen a little as he looks me up and down. "Holy shit." He whispers. 

"What am I missing?" Nat asks, confused. 

"She's Rosaline and Albert's daughter!" Cam whisper shouts at Nat whose eyes widen at me. 

"I knew she was a princess!" Noah grins at me. 

"Let's go!" Nat smiles at me as she holds my hand and pulls me out of the kitchen. Cam follows us as we walk out of the house. 

It felt different. This excitement to find out if I was truly part of the Royal Crystal Pack. Maybe I was and it would give a purpose, an explanation behind all this mess in my life. 

"We're going to Lockridge Falls." Nat smiles at me. 

"Where is that?" I ask her as I follow her and Cam through the forest. 

"It's close by, an hour away probably. Alec has the responsibility of making sure the castle is kept cleaned. It's been passed down generations through our pack." Nat explains and I nod. 

Could I be a princess? 

You could be the Queen. Ava points out to me. 

Would I have to rule over them? I ask her and she laughs.