After YouTube Part 25: Drowning

We were finally here. Right in front of me was White Leaf Hospital, the hospital I was born in and the building that contains the cure to the world.

"So...." Jason scratched his head "How we going to get up? Is there like a door or something?"

"No, we clap our hands three times and wish on a shooting star to fly us up." Taylor said sarcastically. "Of course we go through a door!"

Jess was laying down on the cement sidewalk. Her legs were weak and she wasn't breathing steadily. She wasn't calm, she was shaking...or maybe that was me. I couldn't tell.

"You guys go around and look for an entrance, I'll take care of Jess."

I kneeled down next to her. She looked up at me, her worried and scared face was on. "Breath slowly, don't think of bad things." I said to her. Her hands were cold and her pale skin was now covered in goose bumps. "You'll be alright, everyone's going to live, especially you."

I heard a gun shot.

Jess closed her eyes for a few seconds and then opened them again. Now I had the worried and scared face. I pulled out her knife and stood up, "Stay here, I'll find them."

I ran as fast as a cheetah. "Jason!" I screamed as loud as I can "Taylor!" I circled behind the building and saw them, but they weren't alone.

"Drop down everything!" A rebel yelled at Jason.

Jason had cuts all over his face and Taylor was on the ground shaking, he took a bullet to his arm. It wasn't helping seeing seven rebels pointing their guns at my brother.

Of course the first thing that I did was attack. I tried stabbing one of them with Jess's knife but it didn't work out.  

One of his friends carried me back like a little girl. The guy I tried to stab punched me in the face. "Get away!" I screamed. Jason was guarding Taylor-who was now blacked out- while trying to fight the guys.

This guy sucked. He was still carrying me by my chest, he looked over at a pool a few feet away. Oh shit. He was going to drown me in there. "Jason! Jas-" he pushed my head down in the water. It felt good washing away some of the blood of my body but still I was slowly running out of air.

Then SuperJason came. He shot the guy in the head and fell in the pool drowning and losing lots of blood at the same time. He tried pulling me up, but then someone came and pushed him into a cement wall. Then I was stuck, sinking down into the water, sucking out every bit of life out of me. While watching my brother getting beat up.