After YouTube Part 18: A Time And Place

Jason looked up at me, "wait,why?" I didn't want to respond. I picked up my bag and followed Taylor's and Jess's foot prints I didn't look back. The best family reunion ever. I followed the footprints to a little stream, I saw them both sitting next to the stream. They had a bad look on their face whispering a conversation. "Hi?" I said. I finally got their attention, "Hey!" Jess's face brightened up and she stood up and walked to me. "What happened?" I asked. "Um...WE HAVE NO FOOD!" Taylor yelled. "Ok..." I looked at both of them straight in the eye. "Whatever,we need a new plan to find Ty." "Taylor where else do you think he would go?" he slumped his shoulders. "Arizona, where we used to live?" "Ok,I trust you."

We went back in front of the apartment complex and gave the truck more fuel while Taylor went and looked around in Adams apartment for food. "So what did you and that guy talk about?" Jess asked me. "Oh him,well he's my bro- he's my old friend." I hated lying to Jess but I didn't wanna talk about him anymore. "Guys!" Taylor yelled. He had a piece of paper in his hand. "Look what I found!" The note looked like:

Note To Self:

Meet Ty at downtown beach August 26,9:00 pm.

Jess gasped, "Adam was gonna meet Ty tomorrow night." "Well that was easy!" I said in excitement. I was happy for Taylor for finally finding his brother again,at least he had some decent family. "Lets camp out in the truck tonight." I suggested I was gonna open the truck and jump inside but then I remembered... "Taylor where's the god damn food?" His eyes widened and he ran back inside the apartment.