After YouTube Part 16: Catching Up

Hello people who are reading this right now, I just want to say thank you guys for the support and comments it motivates me to write more! On to da story...

"No..." I mumbled. Jason looked down from the roof, he looked at Taylor and Jess...and then me he started running away. I went back inside and ran up the stairs, this guy needs some explaining to do. "Liz, where are you going!?" Taylor yelled.  I didn't answer, I was determined to pin Jason down and say every word and every feeling I've felt for the past years ever since he left me. I was finally on the roof, I looked down and saw that he jumped down a fire escape. I looked behind me, I noticed Taylor and Jess were following me. But I didn't care I had to catch up with my brother. I jumped down to the fire escape, the building wasn't that tall so he could've easily jumped down onto the sidewalk. "Damn it" I said under my breath, I wasn't going to stop. I had Jason in my sight again he was climbing over a metal fence that leads to the forest. He struggled climbing it so it gave me some time to catch up. I was now 9 feet away from him I could easily just run and jump and we'd be done with this chase but no, he finally got over it. I was losing him, Taylor and Jess were behind me down. "Taylor give me a hand!" I yelled. "Wha-" before he could respond I pinned him onto his knees and I stepped on this shoulders. "AGH!" he screeched in pain. I jumped over the fence and ran, I didn't stop. I could hear behind another scream of Taylor-"AGH NOT AGAIN!" which meant Jess needed a stepping stool to. Right in front of my eyes was Jason, he tripped over a tree log on the ground and fell. This was my chance, I jumped on him and pinned him down, he opened his eyes and stared in mine. His hair had leaves and mud in it and he didn't look that much different from when I was a baby. Though his facial expression made me feel like stabbing a knife in him. He looked guilty also sad at the same time, I didn't feel bad I wanted him to feel that way. (wow miss emo aren't you?) "I'm sorry" he said "I'm sorry I left you." I shook my head. "No, no you never cared about me" I said quietly. "Elizabeth, let me explain" he started to say. "NO!" I said louder "YOU JUST THOUGHT ABOUT YOUR SELF! YOU LEFT ME TO DIE!" I yelled, which actually turned out to be screaming. I looked down at the dirt and calmed down a little bit. "Tell me why you left" I asked. "tell me everything."