After YouTube Part 15: Old Sibling

I couldn't sleep. Mainly because I was sleeping in the same room as a dead corpse but also I killed the only hope for the world to be safe. Adams DNA was a medicine that could change the whole world, but I let it slip out of my fingers. Adam was also an innocent man, he could've told us where Taylor's brother Ty was too. It's all my fault, I looked over to the left side of the apartment room. Taylor was still in his corner cuddling his baseball bat. I looked over at the bed, Jess was sleeping. Her brown hair was in a side braid as usual and my reddish brownish hair in a crummy low ponytail. I'd always compare myself to other girls. They'd all have clear flawless faces while I had freckles and dirt. And how they're dark eyes would sparkle in the sunlight while my grey eyes would do nothing to my looks. Jessica is very pretty, shiny brown hair and hazel eyes. I'd never fit in. I finally fell asleep, I had dreams of what the world would be. Clear blue oceans filled with seaweed and fish instead of blood and dead bodies. Kind people who help and teach you stuff instead of killing you. And most importantly a family and a nice cozy house with siblings that don't run away and leave you. I never even knew what my parents looked like.

I woke up, Taylor in his little corner as usual and Jess putting ice on Adams body so his skin won't fade away. I slumped against the bed, "Hey" sat next to me. "Hi" I replied, "are you mad at me?" I asked. "Nah, I would do the same thing" I grinned then I thought about my dreams. "Do you think the world will be zombie free someday?" Before she could reply Taylor jumped up swinging his bat around yelling "IM NOT A PSYCHOPATHIC CREATURE!" We both started laughing.

We had a little funeral outside in the back garden area of the apartment complex. We buried Adams body with a bed of flowers and covered his body with dirt and rocks. After 3 minutes of a moment of silence we gathered our supplies and headed to the doorway. "That wasn't even emotional" Taylor shouted out. "Please you were the one who was crying" I replied. He didn't answer, I opened the door for him. "SWEET JESUS!!" Taylor yelled. Right in front of him was a zombie,but not just any zombie,this one had this aroma that made me almost wanna puke, it had several cuts on its body and mushrooms growing out of his flesh. We were all stunned we couldn't move or fight. Then out of no where a bullet shot through the beasts arm. And then another and another until it was on the ground and dead. I looked around to find the person who saved us, i looked on top of the roof a man was reloading his hunting rifle gun, he had brown hair and green eyes. I would've noticed his face in any picture, it was my brother who left me, Jason.