The New Enemy

Hidan stood there his scythe facing only Naruto and completely ignoring Korra.

"Hahaha!! If it isn't the Nine-tails how's it hangin!!??" He said letting out a laugh
"I'll tell you once your back in the ground!"

Naruto then charged at him drawing a kunai. He had entered in a ferocious battle of blades with him. Korra was in shock at how she couldn't read their movements they were all a blur to her. As they fought she heard a series of footsteps coming from behind her. A man whose face was covered by a mask with green eyes began to get near her.

"Hidan!"
"What the hell do you want!?" Hidan said in annoyance
"Let's go they've escaped our job is done"
"What!? Ugh you're lucky Nine-tails!!!" He said leaving
"Get back here!"

Kakuzo then shot a mask from his hand that was a red color.

"Fire style: Smearing Migrant!" He then shot a powerful fire attack at them, but Korra put a Earth wall between them and the attack, but began to run since it wouldn't hold.

"You okay?" Naruto asked as they got out the way of the attack
"Yeah,thanks"

Later At Press Conference

"Avatar Korra and with the help from some volunteers answered the call of duty and hit a critical blow to Amon and his so called army Republic City has nothing to fear from him"
"Question for the Avatar Amon remains at large why haven't you been able to locate him!?"

Korra then snatched the mic and began to speak.

"You want to know why!? Because Amon hides in the shadows like a coward! Amon I challenge you to a duel no task force no chi blockers just you and me on Avatar Aang memorial island!" She said dropping the mic and walking away.

'Idiot' Naruto's team thought

Near Midnight At The Docks

"Korra this is madness" Tenzin said as he stood by her and Taarlok
"Don't try and stop me Tenzin, Naruto already tried" she said getting ready
"I have to face Amon alone"
"This is all your fault!" Tenzin glared at Taarlok
"I tried to talk her out of it as did her friend she's decided this herself"

She then used her waterbending to propel her boat to the island

At Aang Memorial Island

Korra stood there waiting for Amon to show but he didn't

As she was about to leave she was caught by a lasso and pulled back. She quickly recovered shooting a fire flare at them, but was chi blocked as they got near her. She was close to passing out as the they began to close in. In a yellow flash they pushed back hard by four people. Naruto and his team had teleported to her location since he placed the Flying Thunder God Mark on her before she left.

"Hey Korra we thought you could use some help" Naruto told her
"Naruto?.." She mumbled
"You just sit tight while we take care of business"

They then began to fight the group of twenty chi blockers. Zabuza charged releasing his hidden demon and began slashing them left and right taking down five of them. Haku used his ice style to quickly take down another five. Asuma used his Burning Ash Jutsu to take down five more. Naruto used his teleportation technique to take out the rest.

"That was easy enough, you two can come out now!"

Then two men came out wearing the same outfit. Hidan and Kakuzo were slowly walking towards them, but kept their distance.

"Well, hello Nine it's been a while hasn't it?"
"Yeah and you still look like crap"
"Still a little smart-ass I see"
"Come on Kakuzo let's just kill these weaklings!"
"Shut it Hidan we won't fight here"
"Ahh! Come on!"