Boyfriend Trouble(BSM #35)

IMPORTANT. Trigger warning, mentions and slight non consensual advances. Mention of rape.

(Age 16)

Honestly, you had always been into the idea of waiting for marriage. Always. No your parents didn't practice it, or teach it to you, no one in your family was like that, especially not your brother Michael, but everyone in your family damn sure respected that decision. Nobody make jokes about it, because that was your decision, and let's be honest, Michael didn't mind his little sister staying away from fuck boys and rude boys.

One night, your boyfriend of about six months, had taken you out to a movie and dinner, you'd been having a good time, laughing and having lots of fun, things had got a little heated in the car, his hand up your shirt, hands roaming toward your bra to take it off, pulling it off, along with your shirt.

You pull away. "No. Brian, no, I don't wanna go any further." You mumble pulling away, sighing.

He looks at you and groans, his eyes rolling slightly, you probably wouldn't have noticed it if you hadn't been looking right at him. "Come on babe, don't be like that." He sighs, running a hand through his blonde hair.

You look at him, taken back by his comment. "Like what?" You ask.

"You know.." He sighs. "A prude. It's unattractive." He says.

You gasp. "You know how I feel about this! You're supposed to respect that!" You gasp pulling your bra back on, without showing him anything.

"I thought you would give in." He says shrugging.

You gasp, happy you took your car. "Get out!" You say, pulling your hand back and slapping him. "You disgust me! Get out!" You scream, starting to get scared, you look around for your phone, just in case.

"Oh damn! Fuck babe. Chill out." He says leaning over.

"Out!" You scream, again, scrambling for your purse, shaking.

"Crazy bitch." He mumbles as he gets out of the car.

You sigh in relief and lock the doors. 'Thank god. I'm safe.' You whisper to yourself, your hands shaking.

You sigh and start to drive home leaving him there, wiping your eyes and shaking your head. "It's my body, my choice!" You mumble to yourself, shaking your head.

Michael was home, so when you came in crying, he definitely noticed. "Woah what happened?" He frowns, standing up, hugging you.

You bury your face in his chest starting to cry again. "H-he was going too far! I told him to s-stop, he called me a prude! I told him to g-get out of my car and he tried to k-kiss me again! I was scared! So scared. He c-called me a bitch! Mikey I t-thought he w-was gonna  k-keep going!" You cry, starting to shake in his arms.

He gasps, and looks down at you. "He what? He didn't touch you r-right?" Michael gasps, his throat going dry at the thought of his little sister getting touched in places she didn't want to he touched. He couldn't even be angry, only worried.

"N-no thank god." You whisper. "He got out of the c-car." You say shakily, wiping your eyes, trying to calm yourself down.

"Honey, I don't know if you should stay at that school." Michael whispers. "And I think you should stay home a little bit. You seem pretty shook up." He whispers, kissing your head.

You nod. "Y-yeah. I think so too. I don't wanna tell mum e-everything. P-please Mikey, w-would you?" You ask, looking up at him.

"You really should be the one to tell her, but yes I will." He sighs and rubs your back. "Everything will be okay." He whispers.

Authors Note
Hello. I hope everyone is well!
This is a pretty intense one. I encourage anyone who has been sexually assaulted in anyway to report it.
I also would post one direction imagines but, I have none. So please comment some!
I love you all!
xx
taylor