Little Crush (BSM #28)

Age 9

You were still pretty young, so it wasn't like you being nine years old and having a crush on Niall Horan was abnormal, most young kids did, the only issue? Your brother is Liam Payne. Meaning, Niall was around your house a lot.

You would just blush and scramble off whenever you saw him. You came running downstairs to Liam in a frozen night gown in a rush, running over to Liam and tugging on his shirt. "Li!Li!" You say giggling jumping up and down.

"What honey?" he chuckles, knowing you hadn't yet noticed that the boys were here.

"I can't find my kitty!" You whine, recently you had gotten a cat, his name was Dale, not really sure why, that was just what you came up with.

"Oh Niall has him." Liam smirks chuckling softly. You go wide eyed and gasp.

"NiNi is here?" You whisper squeaking.

"Right behind ya!" Niall grins and you shriek and run upstairs, changing quickly before coming downstairs.

-

A while later, Liam wa making you breakfast. "Somebody has a crush!" He grins.

You shake your head blushing and slapping his shoulder. "No I don't!" You yell.

He chuckles. "You do. But I'll drop it and if you don't clean your room I'll tell him." Liam says and you glare. He was so evil.

You huff but nod and go upstairs to clean your room while he makes lunch.