Saying Goodbye (BSM #19)

(Age 16)

You and Luke were pretty close, and maybe it was because you were only three years apart, and you had a lot in common, you didn't know.

One major difference? You danced, he sang. It was cool though, sometimes you danced to things he sang. Three days you had left with your brother, you definitely wanted to make it count, you couldn't help it, when tour got close things got rushed, and it made time fly by.

After a particularly long day, you had dance practice, he was in a meeting all day, though he got time to pick you up from dance. "Hey" You smile, setting your duffle bag in the back of his car and sliding into the passenger seat.

"Hey, how was practice? You've been in there all week, what are you working on?" He smiles, but you just shook your head, you couldn't tell him, you'd have to show him.

"Oh..nothing, I'll show you tomorrow at the recital." You smile, nodding.

He pouts and whines. "Nooo, tell me!" He whines and you giggle shaking your head once again.

He huffs but nods, not sure why he even bothered asking you never told him anyways.

"How has your day been?" You ask smiling widely at him.

"Oh boring, just a bunch of rules and do's and don'ts of tour, things we will probably never listen to." He says laughing.

You laugh too, knowing just how true this statement was. "I'm gonna miss you." You whisper, tears brimming your eyes quickly, glancing over at him.

He sighs softly and pats your knee. "Sh baby, we will be home soon, then we can watch movies." He whispers. "Spend our time together." He adds gently, smiling widely.

As you all arrive home, you rush upstairs to put on pajamas and brush your teeth. Luke does the same an d smiles softly as you come downstairs, your hair in a messy bun.

"Disney movies?" He asks smiling. You nod.

He grins and puts on the Emperors New Groove, and pats the seat next to him. "I love you." He whispers and smiles, opening his arms for you.

You lean into him and watch the movie, gigging occasionally. You had loved this movie since you were a kid, and everyone knew it. Luke smiles down at you, fondly before kissing your head. You yawn softly as the movie ends, Luke carries you upstairs. "Night Lukey." You yawn curling into the sheets.

"G'night Y/N." He smiles, shutting your door and heading off to his room.

-

The drive to the airport was always the most anxious part of the start of tour. Your hands got clammy, you sighed softly trying not to think about it, knowing you'd cry way too hard, which didn't do well with Luke's soft heart.

By the time you got to the airport, it was taking everything in you not to cry. You walked as far as you could before getting stopped b y security and sat with Luke waiting for his flight.

You stood up and bit your lip trying not to cry. "Goodbye baby." He whispers softly and ruffles your hair. That's when you couldn't hold it back anymore. Your eyes filled with big tears and as soon as you closed your eyes they rolled down your cheeks. Sobs filled you, and they came next, everything hitting you all at once.

"I-I c-can't do it Lukey! I c-c-can't!" You cry, holding onto him tightly. You couldn't live without your brother for eight months! Not again!

"Baby baby, please please don't cry, bubby can't leave knowing he made you cry." He sighs crouching a bit, wiping your eyes quickly.

"I c-can't!" You cry loudly, once again your head buried in his chest.

"Woah, what's the problem?" John frowns worriedly, walking over.

"S-Shes really upset because I'm leaving." Luke whispers.

John sighs. "Well maybe you can come during the summer months, love?" John asks gently and you pick your head up.

"W-would that be okay?" You hiccup, looking at John.

He nods. "Of course. Just be ready and such when the time comes." He smiles.

"T-thank you." You whisper, and hug Luke one more time.

"Bye baby, I love you." He whispers.

"I love you too." You whisper, finally pulling away.

Hey Guys

Are any of you going to Sounds Live Feels Live?

I am!

Comment dates!

all the love

xx

-taylor