Sibling Rivalry (BSM #11 Liam)

(Age 5)

Liam loved to tease you, of course with your age it wasn't meant to be mean or rude, it was all playful and loving.

Today at school, you and a little boy were playing on a hill braiding daisy chains. The teachers let you play outside until someone came to pick you up. Today, Liam was picking you up, and you were pretty excited.

As you saw Liam get out of his car, you stood up, putting your backpack on and starting to walk toward your older brother. "Y/N! Wait!" Thomas, the little boy squeals, running after you.

You stopped and spun around, only to be met with Thomas right beside you. He quickly leaned in and kissed your cheek before running away, you blush, knowing Liam saw, and walk over to him taking his hand, getting shy.

"Hi WiWi." You lisp, blushing and looking up at him as you walk.

"Hey there, how was school? And I mean when you weren't kissing your booooyfriend." He teases.

You blush again. "Well today we read The Hungry Caterpillar." You say ignoring his humming of the K-I-S-S-I-N-G song.

"You did?" He asks, smiling and lifting you into your booster seat. He helps you buckle before getting into the drivers seat, buckling up as well.

"Yeah! And we had cookies at snack time!" You squeal, smiling widely and kicking your feet.

"That's great baby. Did you share today?" He asks, knowing you had trouble sharing occasionally.

"Yes Wi! Me did!" You squeal.

He smiles and parks the car. He unbuckles you and places you on his hip, unlocking the door and setting you in his lap, turning on Doc McStuffins for you.

Hey Guys!

So I would love if you voted and commented a BSM idea!!

xx

-Taylor