Weekend (BSM #32)

Age 10

Liam had an issue with babying you, he did it a lot and you typically acted like you couldn't stand it, but you really didn't mind it at all. You get off the bus at Liam's, it was Friday so you were spending the weekend with Liam, it was something you looked forward to.

"Hey sweetheart, there is a snack on the counter for you." Liam coos.

"Thank you Lili." You whisper grabbing the small peanut butter and jelly sandwich. He comes in the kitchen and lifts you onto the stool.

"How was school?" He coos.

"Fun! We didn't do much we had an assembly." You say as Liam hands you a glass of milk.

"Ah I see." He chuckles and nods. "Well I figured we could play some board games." He smiles, you look up and nod happily.

"Yes please!"

"Awesome, give me your dishes and go pick out a board game." He says nodding.

You hand him the plate and the cup, Liam quickly washes the plate and the milk leaving them to dry and waits for you to decide. "Lets play clue, Li! I can't reach it though!"

"I'm coming!" He chuckles softly, reaching the game and pulling it down, you rush to the dining room and pull out a chair, sitting down and scooting it up to the table.

After a few rounds of Clue, well actually a ton of rounds, you were yawning and Liam decides its time for bed.

"Alright little one why don't you shower while I whip up a quick dinner and we can watch a movie in my room, yeah?"

"Sounds great!" You say and walk upstairs grabbing a towel and starting to shower.

After putting on some pajamas, Liam hands you a plate, it was just baked chicken and macaroni and cheese. You eat and put your dishes on the sink standing up on your tip toes.

Liam chuckles and carries you on his back upstairs. He smiles and lays you down chuckling, putting on Lilo and Stitch and laying down beside you, he pulls the covers above you and watching the movie until you fall asleep.

Authors Note

Hey Guys!!

So I started publishing a book, its called Hey Angel and it's a liam fic, and it is all daddy daughter!

Please read and vote on it!!

Also, since my BSM's have been pretty crappy lately, I decided to start taking romance requests in this book! So, please comment requests for romance on this chapter!

Alright, all the love,

xx

-taylor