Rejection (BSM #21)

(Age 15) 

You had been talking to your crush, and it was pretty obvious, actually really obvious you liked him, and so finally you just admitted it, and you really thought he liked you back, but apparently he didn't, and he gladly informed you. 

You got off the bus at your brothers and sighed softly, trying not to cry. You bit your lip tightly, and opened the door, Luke was sitting strumming his guitar. 

Luke stopped strumming and sat his guitar propped against the couch. "Hey princess, how was school?" He smiles sitting back. 

"A-Awful." You whisper, sighing, shaking your head, pressing your hands to your eyes. 

"Come on, come talk. What happened?" He asks softly.  

"W-well I finally told t-that boy h-how I f-felt and h-he totally rejected me, a-and I'm r-really upset!" You cry, putting your head on his shoulder. 

He sighed and rubbed your shoulders, feeling bad, knowing how much awful rejection was. "Baby, listen, you're okay, you'll be okay, keep your head up!" He coos smiling softly. 

You nod softly doing your best to keep from another round of sobs falling out of your mouth. 

"Can I stay the night?" You ask softly, it was Friday. 

"Of course!" He coos softly. 

Authors Note- 

Hello Guys! 

Sorry I have quite a bit of writers block, and a lot of school work to catch up on! So expect updates to be a bit delayed! 

How're you guys? 

xx

-taylor