Chapter 25 - Wedding

I bit my lip as it stood in the small church. Not my dream wedding but it's better than nothing, I convicted Elijah for it to be just the pack and Sophia. I wore a white lace dress with a bejewelled under the bust it was simply and elegant. There was a knock on the door and the pastor poked his head though.

"you ready" I nodded and took the small flowers the left. I took a deep breath, what I would give for Kol witty or sexual comment. Nik smooth voice telling me to get a grip or even Rebekah envying me. I stood at the top and the soft music began to play. I walked slowly down the aisle to where Alexia held  Sophia. Elijah looked back and smiled.

I loved his smile.

Returning it I took the last few steps and held his arm.

"You love breath taking"

"Why thank you handsome" we both looked at the pastor (play the music)

"dearly beloved we are gather here today to witness the union of Bethany Forbes and Elijah Mikaelson...."

"I Bethany Vanessa Forbes, take you Elijah Mikaelson to be my husband forever and always."

"I Elijah Mikaelson, take you Bethany Vanessa Forbes to be my wife forever and always." I smiled I took his ring and slipped it on.

"With this ring I thee wed, with my body I worship and with my love I pledge. To be your wife, friend, lover, partner in crime..." I chuckled  "and to cherish you for as long as I'm alive" slipping his ring on he took mine and slipped it on

" with this ring I thee wed, with my body I worship and with my love I pledge. To be your husband, lover, friend and pillar of strength in your darkest times. To cherish you for as long as I'm alive"

"In the name of the father, the son and the holy ghost I bless this ring and this union. Now with the power vested in me I pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" Elijah lent down and kissed me gently the pack clapped and we signed the register.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I giggled as I looked down at Elijah, he was asleep, he was adorable when he slept . I trailed my finger down his body then kissed his chest.

"Good morning wife" he muttered

"Good morning husband" I grinned

"what time is it?" he asked

"Early, I like watching you sleep, have I ever told you how cute you are when you sleep. But not as cute as Sophia she's way cuter." he opened his eyes.

"what are we going to do today" I sighed and laid on his chest.

"Laze about then tomorrow back to normal" we had decided that when Sophia was old enough we would have a honeymoon. But right now I wanted to me a family, so we took a day off and just spent it together. No drama.

a/n short chapter i know but it's a filler. that and i was really impatient to do the wedding. see you all later