Chapter 18 - Happiness

I blew a kiss on my daughter's tummy and she giggled

I blew a kiss on my daughter's tummy and she giggled. I was in a hotel with Elijah and Sophia, I put her down and looked at Elijah. Smiling at him I gave him a kiss.

"I missed the both of you"

"We missed you too" He brushed a lock of my fringe away from my eyes and gave me a gentle kiss. I pulled away smiling. I lifted Sophia up and she giggled

"She looks alight, how bad was she." He sighed

"I have a confession. I mislead you when I said she was ill."

"Oh, why did you lie"

"Because I was having something made for you and I wanted it to be a surprise."

"What were you having done for me" I smiled he dug into his pocket, I furrowed my eyebrows at first but they turned into shock when he produced a red box.

"Is that what i think it is"

"Yes, Bethany I love you and whether it be now or years from now I want you to be my wife. Will you do me the honour" he opened the box I gasped a little. It was a gold three diamond ring, beautiful.

"Yes of course" I kissed him passionately but broke of knowing my daughter was present. He took the ring and slipped it on my finger.

"Look baby Mummy's getting married" I hugged both of them and grinned, nothing could take me of this cloud of happiness

"You mister is coming with us." I smiled as I got off the bed.

"And pray tell where are we going" I smiled

"Well minus two fathers and a sister you'll need permission from my mothers or a blessing at least. Then there is Nik" I put Soph into her pushchair and she looked up.

"Come on then, no time like the present" He chuckled and shook his head as we both left. I sighed happily as we arrived outside the station and walked through ignoring the officer in reception. I knocked on my mother's door then opened.

"Hey...oh sorry" there was the new mayor.

"Bethany" he greeted

"Mayor" Elijah came up behind me as the Mayor left