Chapter 8 - Miss Mystic Falls Part 1

On the day of the pageant Caroline was freaking out more than me. I wasn't really 'agh omging' but I was nervous. I packed up make up, hair product, jewellery and dress then loaded it into my car.

"Come on Caroline" I called she came out speaking orders into her phone. I started up the car and set off for the Lockwood mansion. Upon arrival Caroline ordered be to get ready.

"You go on I can do this by myself" she nodded and left I began with my hair and seeing as it was a pixie cut i just game it a bit more volume. I then did my makeup and covered my tattoos except i couldn't get the one on my back.

"Caroline!" I yelled the was a scurry of footsteps and Caroline came in

"what is it?" she asked

"can you cover my tattoo up please" I smiled sweetly and handed her the foundation she sighed and took them off me .

"so you broke up with Tyler. Right on never did like him" I stood in front of the mirror.

"well you try having your heartbroken."

"I have Caroline. Don't forget I saw my boyfriend kiss my enemy...twice" she looked at me.

"sorry"

"its fine proberly wouldn't have lasted anyway and now I have Elijah." I smiled

"as well as the other Mikaelson's"

"remind me why you associate with them again" she put down the foundation

"Because even though they can be manipulative, dangerous and pretty badass I can fit right in and they have my back. That and they couldn't care less about Elena. She may be your friend but the fact is. I would have killed her a long time ago if it weren't for the fact Klaus needs her and she's my daughters aunt."

"Bethany. You couldn't hurt a fly."

"I wouldn't hurt a innocent fly Care and Elena is anything but innocent she's worse than Katharine and that's saying something. At least Katharine admits she's a bitch and people are most likely to die around her I think that's what I like about her." Caroline glared

"Don't glare at me Caroline it doesn't suit you. Know this there will be a time where you will have to choose between family and friends be on the right one so you don't get hurt." I went over to my dress while Caroline left there was a note

Knock em dead ~Klaus

I unzipped it and was shocked

"wow" the dress was stunning it was a strapless deep nave with gold stitching nearly all the way to the bottom grinning i pulled it out and took my dressing gown on and sipped it on.

"Damn" I cursed there was a back zip and I doubt my sister would come back after what i said.

"hello anyone there can i have some help" I called hoping some might hear me i huffed then went to put my earrings and bracelet on.

"need some help" I jumped Klaus was leaning against the doorway

"please" I breathed he came in

"I thought your sister would be helping you" he took the back of my dress and slowly zipped it.

"I pissed her off seem to be doing that lately either that or on the opposing team." he finished zipping the back of my dress up.

"is there something wrong with me Klaus?" I asked looking down

"why would you think that love?" he took my arms

"Because at the risk of sound like a selfish bitch everyone seems to be turning against me well except you, your siblings, my daughter and pack."

"People that I once called my closest friends and allies are now slaves to Elena. I know I'm not perfect but I don't string people along and act all self righteous. People die around her and she blames it on other people."

"But with you and the others its I am what I am and I know what will happen simple straight bullshit" he chuckles.

"That's because your special Beth you may have killed, but you have mourned and got over it. Now you know it's inevitable people will die around you and sometime you kill them. You are a hybrid after all." he smirked

"You know for a moment you sounded like Elijah." i laughed "But thank you. Now one question before you got to my sister. Have you seen Jeremy he's my escort"

"No i haven't sure he'll be somewhere he always is." he kissed my head and left sighing I slipped on my heels and fixed myself before leaving.

"okay everyone lets go outside." was behind April and last in line as we heard Caroline give the introductions.