Chapter 7 - Related?

It was the day before the pageant and i arrived back in Mystic falls and went home to drop my stuff off. Opening the door i dropped my keys and say there was post for me so I grabbed the chunky envelope and sat down. ripping it open and pulled out a folded piece of paper then looked to see if anything else was in there was.

Bethany

You don't know me and i doubt you ever will my name is Joseph and I am your father.

I have know about you for years and only saw you once that was the day you were born. Your mother and I agreed that it would be best for me to keep my distance which i have done. I have watched you grow and become who you are now in my final moments I need to pass on your lineage.

I know that you have become a Hybrid and not a washed out one. What i am about to tell you will change the way you see things.

Even though you have not seen me let it be known I have seen you. You a fiercely loyal to your family and those you care about but things will change, like they always do and my only wish is that you survive.

Our family tree is a complicated one but it's one you must know. Over a thousand years ago a man names Ansel had three children Mark, Olive and Niklaus. Each of them had a different mother but all inherited the Alpha gene. If you haven't figure out you are distantly related to the Original hybrid he is something times your uncle. Don't worry I know that you have fallen for his brother Elijah and that will not complicate your life. But I hope this explains why he can be extra protective over you. Even though he doesn't know it.

To prove what i say is true the parchment is spelled so that every line of the Alpha James is put on there.

My time for end is close.

With love

Your Father Joseph

P.S if the name is in red it means they triggered the curse

This is confusing and complicated on so many levels but I think I catch it like the fact my biological father is most likely dead and i was related to Klaus. I opened up the family tree and looked all over finding my name near the bottom it had a severed tie to Jeremy and Sophia's name. Tracing back up the line I was descended from...Mark who was the first Alpha after James and he triggered his were wolf infact all of my family did except Autumn, Sophia. 1 Sophia.2 who is too young. i grabbed my phone and called Klaus.

"hello love" he answered

"Klaus where are you"

"Lockwood mansion. Did you like the dress"

"dress I'm not talking about a dress. How fast can you get over here there is something I need to tell you"

"Beth what's wrong"

"Just get over here" I hung up and stared down and the large parchment of family history. The door opened and Klaus came in.

"Beth?" he came next to me "What is this?" he questioned

"this is our family tree and you're my uncle" I told him

----------------

Sitting on the couch with a cup of warm blood I explained what happened and showed him the letter.

"See I'm related to you but not the others...Uncle Klaus" i joked it felt better to joke "Your father was like top Alpha and its passed down to us. Creeped out yet cause i know i am"

"So Autumn was a werewolf" i nodded

"Untriggered he kind nature i supposed helped her then for years everyone triggered. Until Sophia, didn't have time I guess then triggered all up to my little girl. Wow this is giving me a headache."

"Then let's not think about then all we need to know is that we're related"

"yes and the fact that something is coming could mean the cure" the door opened again and I sped packed the family tree and letter when Caroline came in.

"oh my gosh what are you doing here " she questioned

"I asked him here Caroline just telling him about my time with Kol. real fun" i lied

"Yes now I'm going goodbye Caroline, see you tomorrow" he left and i turned to my sister.

"Spill"

hU!K[