Where everyone else is waiting. 

If I remove the shield, they can kill the others. 

"Emily,"I hear Adam's voice as he chuckles behind the group of men. 

They were the ones that raped me the first time. Cameron's right handed men. 

"We missed you,baby," he pouts at me as he walks towards me. I take a step back, my back hitting the magical shield around the huge territory. 

"You looked better with absolutely nothing on and under me," Adam groans as he looks me up and down. 

The images float around in my mind, remembering exactly how bad they hurt me. The screams, the pleas.

I close my eyes as my magic dances inside of me, wanting to be let out. I leash my magic so the shield doesn't disappear just as I feel a hand on my arm. 

I shake my head as I feel him step towards me. 

Protect the pack. 

That's what dad always used to say to us when we were young. 

"EMILY!" I hear Liam and Cam shouting my name and I hear them running towards me. 

A growl freezes everyone and I don't open my eyes as Adam let's go of my arm. I cover my ears, shutting out the noise of the screams as I hear the men being ripped apart. 

Silence. 

I open my eyes just as someone wraps their arms around me tightly. Sparks. It's going to be okay. 

"Thank you," Alec whispers in my ear as I feel his naked body against me. I don't reply back, hoping he would let me go. 

I let go of the shield as he pulls away and Cam throws him some clothes. 

"I'm so in love with you right now!" Cam grins at me as he holds his hand out to high five me. No hugs. I smile as I raise my hand and high five him. 

"What the fuck were you two doing?" Alec growls at them. 

"Emily! Save me! He's going to eat me!" Liam exclaims and he hides behind me quickly. 

I cover my mouth, trying to hold in a laugh as Alec rolls his eyes at him but then freezes. 

"Anna." He whispers. 

He turns around and runs back through his territory. We follow him as he runs to the house. Natalie looks at us confused as she follows up the stairs. 

I follow behind them all as Alec runs into a room to see Anna walking out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her hair. 

"Hey?" She questions as Alec hugs her tightly. I frown and turn to leave but Natalie holds onto my hand and shakes her head at me. 

"Didn't you hear the rogues?" He asks as he pulls back from her. 

"I did, baby. I put a shield around my room. I was having a shower," she chuckles as she points to her head. 

"What?" Alec looks at her confused. "What about the pack? You're going to be the Luna tomorrow," he frowns at her. 

"I'm going to be the luna of the pack tomorrow, baby. Not today. I can start protecting them tomorrow," she shrugs her shoulder looking at him, confused. 

"Are you even listening to yourself?" Alec growls at her. "She," he turns to look at me, "she did not hesitate to protect the pack. To throw a shield around the pack to protect everyone while she stood outside of it. She's not even accepted into the pack, Anna!" He growls loudly.