Ch171-Vampire Fight

Wednesday

Aphmau's P.O.V.

BEEP

BE-

I wake up very quickly. I found it very hard to sleep last night because of what happened yesterday. Subaru's hands where so cold that they would chill to the bone. I can't relax, I feel that something is just watching me.

I get up and go to the shower. Maybe having a shower will calm me down. I turn on the warm water and take a shower. I use up the last of my birthday cake body wash. I hop out of the shower and I get dressed,

Today I'm wearing blue shorts, a black top, a white cardigan and purple high tops. I brush my hair and I pull it into a side braid with a purple flower crown. I apply mascara, eyeliner and lemon-honey lipgloss lipgloss. I spray on my perfume.

I go to the kitchen and make breakfast for myself and then I feed Celestia. I finish my breakfast and then I pack my school bag. When I have everything ready I say goodbye to Celestia. I wait for the Ro'meave brothers and when they come we all walk to school together.

I tell them what happened to Lowell, Jeffory and I yesterday and they are in complete shock. I warn them about what could happen and they say that they should be fine if we warn everybody. That way everyone will be prepared in case anything bad happens.

When we get to school we go to our lockers. I have English up first. Before I go to my class I meet up with all my friends.

"Hey everyone" I say

"Good morning Aphmau" Lucinda says

"Hey Aphmau" Cadenza says

We all resume talking and I warn them about the vampires. Lucinda says that she already knew and she has a few potions and spells. Everyone discusses what to do incase there is a fight. I think I might have underestimated my friends. I would like to see the vampires try to attack us. It isn't going to work.

When the bell for class goes we head off. I sit down and pay attention to the lesson. Suddenly I feel a chill and I sense a vampire presence. I freeze and try to work out where it's coming from. I look around but I don't see anything strange.

Laurence is looking around and we make eye contact. We seem to have am conversation with our eyes. I'm sure he can sense the presence as well. The teacher says that she needs to go and get some photo copying from the printer and she will be back in twenty minutes.

When she leaves we get up and run to the Windows. I massage all of my friends to warn them. Lucinda messages back saying that the vampires are by the big tree. We all run out side and come face to face with them.

Subaru is standing there along with a bunch of other vampires.

"Well, well if it isn't the beautiful Aphmau, and my, my who is this witch?" He asks looking at Lucinda

"Shut up Vampire" Lucinda says holding her potions

"Only I can make terrible flirty comments towards Aphmau and Lucinda" Travis says

"No you can't" Lucinda says

Laurence runs towards Subaru and tries to punch him, Subaru block him and they end up in a fist fight. My friends and I take on the other vampires until the other werewolves get here so they can help.

The school is in danger but luckily Kawaii-Chan, Cadenza and some other of our friends have evacuated all the students. There are some explosions and slot of fighting.

I try to use my magiks and I manage to stop a few vampires. They are really strong and powerful. We decide to retreat for now so we run inside the school. They don't know their way around our school so this is actually a really good idea.

We all split up and I run into one of the empty classroom. Someone is following me and I jump on them pinning them to the ground with a bolt of light in my hand. Wait a second this is Travis. I'm never going to hear the end of this.

"Well Aphmau, I didn't think you felt this strongly for me" Travis says smirking

"Travis be quiet, I thought you where a vampire" I say

He pushes me over so he is on to of me. Oh no he is stronger than me. I can get him using pure strength, I'll need to think of a different approach. Oh wait I know, I'll just talk my way out of it.

"So Aphmau, that vampire was right, you do look very beautiful" he whispers

"Oh do you really think so?" I say

"Yeah I do" he says resting his forehead on mine

"If you get off I'll kiss you" I say

He gets off almost instantly

"You know I'm not going to kiss you right?" I say

"Yeah, I do but I needed to get off you some way" he says putting his arm around me

"Travis, do you wish to die?" I ask

"Ok, let's get back to the fight" Travis says

I giggle and we both start laughing. I'm happy we are friends but Travis is way to much of a flirt. Oh well at least he is strong.

We find everyone else and we get prepared to fight. We are in the gym and we hide behind s few board to wait for the vampires.

They walk into the gym and we jump into our surprise arrack. Everything is really crazy but all I can say is that there is a lot of kicking punching and magiks flying around. The vampires run away and soon I loose the presence of them.

I thank Irene and then we go to try to clean up the mess. We use magiks to put everything back together, when we are done the teachers say that we are allowed to go home. All I won't to do is go home and get my energy back.