Ch125- Let's Go Home

Thursday

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I wake up on my soft sea shell bed. It is surprisingly really comfy and warm. I get up and I notice that everyone else has woken up. They all look very tired to because of the party we had yesterday, however today we need to go home.

The King and Queen have invited us into the dining hall for breakfast. We all need to get ready first though. I brush my hair and leave it down. It's to much work to put it up in a ponytail underwater. I decorate my hair with pearls and my new flower crown that I got yesterday.

When we are all down we had out into the dining hall. Lazarus is also there as well as the King and Queen.

"Please take a seat" Queen Aqua says to us

We all sit down and we begin to eat our food.

"We understand that you are going home today, am I correct?" King Lagoon says

"Yes we are, we can't miss out on any more school and we miss our friends" I say

"We understand, I'm sure your friends miss you to" Queen Aqua says smiling

"We are going to leave after breakfast" Lucinda tells them sadly

"We have something for you before you leave" King Lagoon says

"Oh you really shouldn't give us anything" Cadenza says

"Nonsense child" Queen Aqua Says laughing

We finish breakfast and then head back to our room. We make sure to get anything that belongs to us. I already have everything so I'm just waiting for everyone else. When everyone has gotten their stuff we head out to the front gate.

Queen Aqua and King Lagoon are waiting for us. Queen Aqua hugs us all and King lagoon puts a necklace of pearls around Cadenza, Lucinda and I's neck. He gives Garroth and Laurence a medal with a pearl in it.

Lazarus comes up,to me and he hugs me which makes me flinch a little. I say goodbye to him and when no one is looking he kisses me on the cheek.

"Come back soon" he whispers in my ear then swims away

I don't like him in that way but even so I'm still blushing. Oh well let's just ignore that. When we have sinks he'd our goodbyes we begin to swim back to Phoenix drop. Arista says that she wants to try being a human so she is going to come with us. Also Arista is the only one who knows the way back.

We begin to swim slowly leaving the Kingdom behind. This trip underwater was one of the best trips I have ever been on. I learnt so much and I made so many new friends, I'm really going to miss this place, we will have to come back soon, and maybe even bring a few friends.

While we are swimming we begin to talk about our time we spent here.

"It was such a great experience" Lucinda says

"Yeah, I don't regret coming at all" Garroth states

"I agree, I got to learn so much about the kingdom of Oceana and mermaids" Cadneza agrees

"I'm going to miss this place" I say

"Same, there where so many hot mermaids" Laurence says smirking

Cadenza hits him on the back of his head and he yelps in pain.

"What was that for?" He asks her rubbing his head

"An I thought you liked Aphmau" Cadenza remarks

"I do, it's just, wait umm" Laurence says stumbling over his words

"I just thought that some of the other mermaids where pretty, but not as pretty as Aphmau" Laurence states

We all laugh and continue swimming.

"The coral is looking much healthier now that a force of good is on the throne" Arista tells us

"It does look much healthier now" I agree

We look over at the schools of fish in the coral which is their home. They seem to be thanking us by swimming around us. We continue swimming and eventually we make it to the docks. We need to use the potion now because we can't get up on the high docks.

Lucinda splashes us with the potions that will turn us into humans and we swim over to the shore. It feels so good to be on hard ground again. I'm a bit wobbly from not being able to use my legs while underwater.

I also feel a bit light headed as well because I'm breathing air again. Luckily I'm still wearing the clothes I was wearing before we where mermaids. Everyone else is wearing the clothe they where in before we left and Arista is in a shite dress.

We all rest a little bit and then head to my house to calm down a little before we all go home. We will need to tell everyone what happened underwater in the kingdom. Im sure they will all be very interested.

"What was your favourite part of the trip?" Garroth asks us all

"I love how we got to swim around and it felt like we where flying" Lucinda says

"I like how we made so many new friends" I say

"Lazarus was hot" Cadenza says before falling asleep

"Wow she is so... I got nothing..." Laurence says

"She is just having fun" I say laughing

"I like how we can all now bond over this trip and it bought us closer together" Laurence tells us

"Same" Garroth agrees

Suddenly the front door bursts open and I am knocked to the ground with someone hugging me. I look up and I see Zane.

"Aphmau! I missed you so much, I had no one to play pon- Ahem video games with!" He yells

Vylad walks in and him and Garroth bro hug.

"Hey Guys we were really worried about you" Vylad tells us

"We have told everyone else that you are back and they should be here really soon" Zane says

Suddenly all our friends pile into my living room. There is lots of hugging. Kawaii-chan bought Celesta so it very happy about that. I'm hugging Celestian and the rest of my friends. I missed them all so much.